Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork logins  (Read 877 times)

Midlane

How long do you give a WG between logging in and reading your email without replying, before you move onto the next?

(In cases where there's no phone number listed)

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would give them the whole day. Or if after multiple cancellations where I try to rearrange a booking and they don't reply, then half a day. After that I would conclude that they don't want to see me and move on (or write a negative review to highlight the experience).

vw

Just move on, i send a few anyway if needed  but tend to stick to those with number so I can ring and then fuck within the next few hours or ideally immediately.

some are just rude and never reply there loss.

Cannot believe you don't bang a few emails out and then wait, you get what you want when you want and you can always turn round and thank them but were to slow getting back and have confirmed with someone else, they will soon get the message (Answer Messages Quicker)!

Offline Garden69

Just move on, i send a few anyway if needed  but tend to stick to those with number so I can ring and then fuck within the next few hours or ideally immediately.

some are just rude and never reply there loss.

Cannot believe you don't bang a few emails out and then wait, you get what you want when you want and you can always turn round and thank them but were to slow getting back and have confirmed with someone else, they will soon get the message (Answer Messages Quicker)!

Fine for as the Op says, when a phone number is not displayed, but a bit harsh otherwise. Anyway the savvy ones will use the auto reply feature - I've had a few replies down to that.

oring123

You need to give 24 hrs after they have read your email for a reply
Unless they are miss kdd  then a instance reply !

vw

Fine for as the Op says, when a phone number is not displayed, but a bit harsh otherwise. Anyway the savvy ones will use the auto reply feature - I've had a few replies down to that.

The annoying ones auto reply, it generally tells you nothing.  Anyone with a autoreply that doesn't have a number get s blocked in my world !

Its not harsh in the slightest, its tough shit if they are not quick enough replying, i wont wait a day or 2 then email someone else then repeat, what do they think I am a circus animal..

There choice not to check when I want them to, out of my hands of they are slow, they won't be getting my cash I have no desire to wait !

Midlane

Its not harsh in the slightest, its tough shit if they are not quick enough replying, i wont wait a day or 2 then email someone else then repeat, what do they think I am a circus animal

This is exactly what I've (stupidly) been doing. Irritating in the extreme.

Regards,
The circus animal

vw

This is exactly what I've (stupidly) been doing. Irritating in the extreme.

Regards,
The circus animal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear that, you just have to take control back really, until booking is confirmed no body is obliged to wait around, unless there is only one for you, then you are screwed.

Just consider an email to them the same as getting an insurance or building quote, you don't wait for them to get back to you without messaging the next.  Its not an audition or job interview, its a punt.

Good luck getting out of the circus, sure the RSPCA will help !  :D

Midlane

I'll be straight out of it for sure. I do prefer to plan ahead, but this kind of thing only happens with an away trip, fixed and finite days, no room for "well, next week is fine too".

vw

I'll be straight out of it for sure. I do prefer to plan ahead, but this kind of thing only happens with an away trip, fixed and finite days, no room for "well, next week is fine too".

I'm always away, but I hate planning and planners, any planners in my personal life soon depart.

Have some fantastic punts to since I refused to plan anything, its over rated and setting you up for a fall like happened with Sonny and his punt with Soph, planning has caused him 6 months of moaning now, if only he booked same day !

Anyway these plans what do they get you ?  A message to call on the morning of the punt, well i prefer to skip the hoops and call the day I want it and 9 times out of 10 the first one has a cancellation or 3 anyway.

Is it a pokemon prossie you are after anyway Midlane ?

Offline Roth

If it's a planning ahead punt then email then wait no more than 24 hours.  If no answer then they can fuck right off as there are plenty of others out there who want the cash.  :timeout: Usually email a Plan A, B and C.  Rarely do they all ignore.  :)

Midlane

Pokemon?

I don't know. It generally worked for me last time round, a number of years ago. But comms seem to have declined since. Recently, the ones that have worked best for me have been arranged the day before. A compromise, I suppose.

vw

Pokemon?

I don't know. It generally worked for me last time round, a number of years ago. But comms seem to have declined since. Recently, the ones that have worked best for me have been arranged the day before. A compromise, I suppose.
Pokemon prossies are what pokemon punters need, they only punt with hookers with over 30 ratings as a status thing, generally they are leeches to the forum and are pointless members bringing nothing new.

Midlane

Ah well, I'm two thirds pointless so far on that basis.