Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for first time hotel booking  (Read 907 times)

Offline lovemachine

Im due to see a girl at a hotel incall at the pullmans euston road, london.What is the general procedure.Do I just get the room number and waltz straight up,is there any interaction with reception,and whats the best thing to say if your asked where are you going.

Offline AnthG

The first thing is, seriously, don't ever say the hotel on the open forum you are going to as it can cause issues.

But the main thing you need to do is ask the girl how the hotel is setup. Some hotels have an intercom where you can buzz up to the girl, she opens up the main side entrance and you just run up.

Others have keycards in the hallways which are a pain.

My advice is, just walk fast past reception to the stairs and then go up one floor and then work out where you need to go if you are lost. As if you appear confused or lost inside the reception area someone will say "need any help".
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Midlane

Just walk straight to the lifts and go to the room. Apart from the middle of the night, there won't be a issue. You certainly don't need to announce yourself to reception and you probably shouldn't announce the hotel publicly at least until after you've been.

Midlane

These days with trip advisor and all sorts, you can usually find a whole range of images of the hotel, including the ground floor and often you can work out easily where the lifts are and tab it straight over to them without even looking anyone in the eye.

If you can't, and you do get the "can I help you" then just ask to be directed to the bar and that gives you some breathing space for orientation.

Offline maxxblue

Just walk straight to the lifts and go to the room. Apart from the middle of the night, there won't be a issue. You certainly don't need to announce yourself to reception and you probably shouldn't announce the hotel publicly at least until after you've been.

I don't agree that you should announce the name of the hotel afterwards either, as it will still, as Anth says, cause the hotel issues, which is not in the best interests of punters.

Midlane

No, on reflection I don't think so either. I don't think it's against policy on this site to do so, but it's probably not a good idea under any circumstances.

If the OP can, it'd probably be a good idea to edit the original post and remove it.

DoberManic

Hi lovemachine  :hi:

We did this topic to death in November last year:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74319.0

Your first hotel incall is kind of a noob punters rights of passage  :D

Anyway, there's lots of good advice from the lads on here in the above thread.

Hope it all goes well for you... don't forget to give us a review  :drinks:

Offline lovemachine

I am happy to remove hotel details but cant see a way to modify my post now.Although I have read such details in other reviews before.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've not done many hotel incall punts (hate going through reception). Best thing is just to appear as calm and relaxed as you can be.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hotels are horrible, hate them, one time, girl had to come and meet me by the lifts and take me up "you'll recognise me, I've got a pre punt anticipatory bulge" and another the cocky bell boy/security guy knew full well what was going on, asked if he could help me, I said no so he asked who I was visiting, I answered very quietly, very close to his face "the hooker in room XXX just like a load of other blokes this week, she's part paying your wages you know" he shut up.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Obviously just confidently striding in the front door and up to her room is the correct play but that weird "customs effect" kicks in don't it? Y'know, when you go through the green nothing to declare channel at airports with nothing at all illegal in your case but you still do that weird thing of trying to look relaxed and normal and thus end up looking shifty, odd and strange........ Or is this just me?????!

Offline Steely Dan

Here is the last time this question was asked (about 10 days ago).  I share this since it also links the 3 times it was asked before that.  I share this not to be disrespectful - repeat questions are fine - but since these earlier answers might provide some more insight.  These are all linked on the Puntingwiki External Link/Members Only (see 'further reading')
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82922.0
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:04:45 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Steely Dan

He asked who I was visiting, I answered very quietly, very close to his face "the hooker in room XXX just like a load of other blokes this week, she's part paying your wages you know" he shut up.
Pure class.  I usually say (on the rare occasions when asked if I need help) 'I am meeting a customer for a business meeting.'  But your way seems far more fun.  Whether this is helpful to other punters (the ethos of this site) is debatable.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Probably not Dan but it made me feel damn good at the time!