Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Me & You Spa - South Woodford - Windows Smashed  (Read 1761 times)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Went past and noticed each front window has been hit or smashed (not shattered) and all have cracks in them now

Is this an East London Rub & Tug turf war? very deliberate as each panel of glass has been done  :unknown:

They are Romanian couple who run it, staff are usually Romanian or Moldovan

I am sure its Rub & Tug as normal, although I havent been for sometime.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 11:52:43 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Hotshots76

Anyone know who's working there at the mo?
Prices?

It's been a while for me

Offline puntingking

Anyone know who's working there at the mo?
Prices?

It's been a while for me

I  would like to go back there but the more ridiculous over the top pricing is stopping me. I payed the new pricing a few times. You can get full service with great looking girls just like the same girls at that place for around the same price which is why I am in no rush in going back.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 06:46:09 am by puntingking »

Offline pepsicolaboy

What is their new pricing please

Offline puntingking

What is their new pricing please

I would not describe their prices as "new" anymore unless the prices as alter again which to my knowledge as not but yet again me personally have not been to this place for a few months now due to the prices. (My mistake for first describing the prices as "new". The so called "new" prices are not new anymore. )

But the prices was and to my knowledge still are: £180 b2b with French kissing, £150 b2b without French kissing, £200+ for tantric which includes reverse oral.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 05:02:27 am by puntingking »

Online sparkus

Safe to say no one's smashed any back doors in there before :sarcastic: