Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club 05 June 2017 1pm - 3pm  (Read 1751 times)

TT115

Scheduled Ladies -

Asia
Anita 
Candy 
Luzia
Alexia

This was over a month ago and being my first time I might not remember full details or my memory might be a bit blurry

This was my first Phoenix party, 5 min walk from Paddington Station, greeted by Em at the door, was shown around the place. I think I arrived at 12.55pm by the time I had a shower the party had already started

I came downstairs and entered the room Anita, Luzia and Alexia were not at the party they were subbed in by Ivana and Barbara

barbara was seeing to a guy on the far right bed, Asia was with a guy on the right of the 3 beds, Ivana was with a guy on the left of the 3 beds and Candy was going down on a guy on the middle of the 3 beds. I slipped my robe off and went over to Candy and started to lick her pussy from behind after a while I cant remember what happened to the other guy but Candy got me to lay down and asked oral with or owo i said without she sucked me for a little while then said if I wanted to fuck I said okay she slipped a condom on me not sure if we did cowgirl first or not but we done some doggy i pounded her hard then switched to mish legs apart then legs high with her red high highs near my shoulders, after a while and still no pop Candy asked me to take a break.

I think I took a quick shower, came back in the room and saw Asia going down on some guy, I went behind Asia and starting licking her out I asked Asia if I could fuck her and she said "of course" I think I put on a condom and entered her doggy style, started slow then up to pounding speed she reacted by bucking her hips back at me, pounding speed is pretty tiring no pop still.

I think I took another shower came back in the room and was watching Ivana on the far right bed with a guy, I walked over to her and all of sudden a phone started ringing, Ivana got up took a phone out of a drawer and left the room. i not sure what happen for a while but ended up on the middle bed with Ivana giving me a handjob Im not sure if I had told Ivana i hadn't cum yet or not. I like Ivana alot physically her body is very fit her face is so cute with her short ponytail but she is very mechanical, her handjob is like a factory robot just going up and down she does this ungenuine mechanical groan every 3 seconds everything she does doesn't turn me on she doesn't let me touch her breast I've not seen or been close to her pussy, I don't know with Ivana I really want to like her but I don't think she is any bit attracted or interested in me at all to react to me actually being turned on.

near the end of the party I think there was only me and another guy left, I was on the far right bed with Ivana and Candy trying to make me cum for the first time at the party Ivana started first while Candy pinched and licked my nipples, Candy took over the handjob and she jacked and sucked my cock saying it was rock hard and I should be close to cumming Asia came over and sat on my face I was eating out Asia's pussing while Candy was jacking and sucking my cock trying to make me cum, i think I was close to cumming as Asia sat down even harder on my tongue as i stuck my tongue inside her pussy I like this scenario alot, shame I run out of time and didn't cum.

overall I really liked Asia she was cute and reacted to me, I wish Ivana could have reacted better towards me, Candy was nice she tried hard to please me, never got with Barbara initially not sure if she is my type.

Showered got dressed and left it was a different and nice first experience, a bit of a shame though for this first party I was wishing to see Luiza and Anita(the mystery lady behind the mask)

TrevorN

Scheduled Ladies -

Asia
Anita 
Candy 
Luzia
Alexia

This was over a month ago and being my first time I might not remember full details or my memory might be a bit blurry

This was my first Phoenix party, 5 min walk from Paddington Station, greeted by Em at the door, was shown around the place. I think I arrived at 12.55pm by the time I had a shower the party had already started

I came downstairs and entered the room Anita, Luzia and Alexia were not at the party they were subbed in by Ivana and Barbara

barbara was seeing to a guy on the far right bed, Asia was with a guy on the right of the 3 beds, Ivana was with a guy on the left of the 3 beds and Candy was going down on a guy on the middle of the 3 beds. I slipped my robe off and went over to Candy and started to lick her pussy from behind after a while I cant remember what happened to the other guy but Candy got me to lay down and asked oral with or owo i said without she sucked me for a little while then said if I wanted to fuck I said okay she slipped a condom on me not sure if we did cowgirl first or not but we done some doggy i pounded her hard then switched to mish legs apart then legs high with her red high highs near my shoulders, after a while and still no pop Candy asked me to take a break.

I think I took a quick shower, came back in the room and saw Asia going down on some guy, I went behind Asia and starting licking her out I asked Asia if I could fuck her and she said "of course" I think I put on a condom and entered her doggy style, started slow then up to pounding speed she reacted by bucking her hips back at me, pounding speed is pretty tiring no pop still.

I think I took another shower came back in the room and was watching Ivana on the far right bed with a guy, I walked over to her and all of sudden a phone started ringing, Ivana got up took a phone out of a drawer and left the room. i not sure what happen for a while but ended up on the middle bed with Ivana giving me a handjob Im not sure if I had told Ivana i hadn't cum yet or not. I like Ivana alot physically her body is very fit her face is so cute with her short ponytail but she is very mechanical, her handjob is like a factory robot just going up and down she does this ungenuine mechanical groan every 3 seconds everything she does doesn't turn me on she doesn't let me touch her breast I've not seen or been close to her pussy, I don't know with Ivana I really want to like her but I don't think she is any bit attracted or interested in me at all to react to me actually being turned on.

near the end of the party I think there was only me and another guy left, I was on the far right bed with Ivana and Candy trying to make me cum for the first time at the party Ivana started first while Candy pinched and licked my nipples, Candy took over the handjob and she jacked and sucked my cock saying it was rock hard and I should be close to cumming Asia came over and sat on my face I was eating out Asia's pussing while Candy was jacking and sucking my cock trying to make me cum, i think I was close to cumming as Asia sat down even harder on my tongue as i stuck my tongue inside her pussy I like this scenario alot, shame I run out of time and didn't cum.

overall I really liked Asia she was cute and reacted to me, I wish Ivana could have reacted better towards me, Candy was nice she tried hard to please me, never got with Barbara initially not sure if she is my type.

Showered got dressed and left it was a different and nice first experience, a bit of a shame though for this first party I was wishing to see Luiza and Anita(the mystery lady behind the mask)

So Em was in charge for this party . Replacements of girls.. Girls taking mobile calls during your party time you paid for..girls not allowing you to play with their breasts..3 changes to original lineup....piss poor..just Confirms with Em in charge nothings changed. .. how this can be a Positive review ....
Em just a pimp to treat punters as idiots .
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:01:48 am by TrevorN »

Offline SirCharles

Scheduled Ladies -

Asia
Anita 
Candy 
Luzia
Alexia

You should have ask for a refund or for a CIM to Em

TrevorN

Suprising how he's viewed it as a positive .

Offline Chorley

The more I read about this outfit, the less I want to part with my hard earned to be spunked (pardon the pun :sarcastic:) by a bunch of lazy, unprofessional, piss- taking greedy wankers. :thumbsdown:
They are taking punters for mugs  and need to be called out on for it.

TrevorN

The more I read about this outfit, the less I want to part with my hard earned to be spunked (pardon the pun :sarcastic:) by a bunch of lazy, unprofessional, piss- taking greedy wankers. :thumbsdown:
They are taking punters for mugs  and need to be called out on for it.

The latest is 4 , all connected to TPC have been banned for touting .. threats..white knighting . Complete lowlifes ..

jeanvaljean2000

This review is odd to say the least. Contradiction writen all over it. Because the OP mentioned few times 'I think' means there is no certainty. I cannot imagine those things happening when Em is present :dance:

Offline boris3722

Who saw Asia recently? I saw her last year and she had a very good service. I have to come in england soon and want to see her another time.