Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND - AW - Busby, Edinburgh  (Read 3681 times)

35 review(s) for BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND  (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline SadGeek

Links: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Initial Comms through AW email then Text

Time: £110 for 60 mins

Girl: Definitely the girl in the pics, she doesn't have a stunningly good looking face but you wouldn't kick her out the bed for farting. Nice slim body with a great pair of nice soft tits and a very grabbable arse.

Services Provided: OWO, LFK, RO, 69, CIM

Meet: Agreed a time for 1.30pm for an hour. Was given a postcode and when I arrived 10 minutes early I sent her a message to say I had arrived and to let me know when she was ready. She texted back about a minute later to give me the green light and her door number.
She came to the door as I was climbing the stairs, fully dressed so none of this 'hiding behind the doors' nonsense, or my pet hate. "The doors open just come in' and your looking at two doors and second guessing which one is the right one terrified you're going to walk into the wrong flat.
Once inside I handed over the money, she seemed happy when I asked her to double check I had given the right amount. I did this because on a visit with another girl I accidentally swapped a tenner instead of a twenty and didn't find out till I was home. I hate accidentally short changing a WG, I still feel guilty about it.
Once the money was counted it was off with the clothes and hopped on the bed.
What proceeded was some LFK and a good grope of her body and her pussy was nice and wet when I slipped a finger in.
She then shifted down for some excellent OWO. Licking the shaft and nibbling the balls along with wanking and sucking me off while I played with her pussy and tits. The excitement ont he wee man was too much and I was quickly shooting into her greedy mouth. She let a little dribble out which I found pretty sexy before discreetly wiping into a bit of kitchen roll. I was handed some myself to give a wipe of the man parts and and she left to spit the remainder out in the toilet.
After a brief chat it was onto round two. More LFK and groping of her body before I went down for some RO, fresh, clean pussy, fairly responsive. Was then asked if I wanted to bag up or go for another Blowjob. I opted for the blowjob again as I had shot much too quickly for my liking. This time I got to enjoy  all the ball licking and nibbling, shaft licking and cocksucking. She didn't take it deep which was fine with me I just enjoyed the view of her lips sliding up and down on me.. All good things come to an end though and I shot into her mouth a second time. At this point I was sure round three wouldn't happen, the little fella was satisfied by the service provided SO I clothed back up and said goodbye.
All in all of the hour paid I got just under 40 minutes but that was my decision. I could have stayed the full hour but pretty sure I wouldn't be able to perform in the res to f time available.

Pros:
Lovely body
Great Blowjob
Friendly persona

Cons:
No offer of shower afterwards. No towels available so couldn't even ask.

Verdict:
Positive - Friendly girl, great blowjob

Return: Yes.

Offline Problem Child

Well done on breaking your duck mate 👍
Good detailed review  🍻

Offline Uncle Buck

Good review and similar to most punters experiences, including my own

Offline Max121

Thanks for the review mate - appreciated 👍🏼

Offline Poopster

It's funny, I've never been remotely interested in this one, can't totally put my finger on why.  Her reviews are overwhelmingly positives after all.  Who knows?

Also, where in the fuck is Busby??  Isn't that the old BT mascot? 

Online Glesgaboy

I get that poopster loads of Positives but many are marginal and wouldn’t go back.

Busby is a hat.
No idea if she wears one on some bookings.
But it’s often mentioned.  :hi:

Offline Cash up front

I have never seen her myself but am tempted. Busby is next to Clarkston on the road to East Kilbride. About 8 miles south of Glasgow City centre.

I think it was Buzby for the ad. Must be over 30 years ago now.

Offline oddson1970

I get that poopster loads of Positives but many are marginal and wouldn’t go back.

Busby is a hat.
No idea if she wears one on some bookings.
But it’s often mentioned.  :hi:
There is also the fact that many say she is butch looking and obviously a lesbian....enough to put most guys off even if reviews are positive

Offline Boinky

I didn't do a review of her, don't remember why, it was about 3 years ago I saw her through in Edinburgh.

I wouldn't go back. It was exciting as being with a sack of spuds. No passion, everything was a motion to be moved through and after I came she just lay there, no chance of a second pop, total silence until I made the move to leave. Then she gets chatty.

Waste of cash, I wouldn't go back.

Offline Poopster

I didn't do a review of her, don't remember why, it was about 3 years ago I saw her through in Edinburgh.

I wouldn't go back. It was exciting as being with a sack of spuds. No passion, everything was a motion to be moved through and after I came she just lay there, no chance of a second pop, total silence until I made the move to leave. Then she gets chatty.

Waste of cash, I wouldn't go back.

I think that's the opinion I'd formed of her, even though the headline ratings are mostly positive.  One of my rules for awarding a positive is that I would go back (although I have broken that rule when writing at least one review) and while the number of positives is much greater than the other ratings, few of them read like the punter had a really good time and would definitely return. 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 11:29:32 am by Poopster »