Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonn - Eros Center  (Read 668 times)

Offline Sullivan

I was in Bonn with some time to spare and I went to the Red Light Eros Center.

It’s a strange building, they have obviously bought several adjoining buildings and knocked through between them. I’m not sure I saw every area.

When you enter, there are multiple fake rooms with mannequins in them, then an area with vending machines and an ATM.

There seems to be one corridor with, young attractive Roms. Then there’s an area with older Thai masseuses. As I always find with Eros Centers, there are women there that you wonder how they ever get a single punter, old ladies, hugely fat etc.

Anyway, I settled on Ella in the pretty Rom corridor. It was a toss up between here and a girl called Julia, dressed as Harley Quinn. €50 for covered bj and fs. I didn’t negotiate, but I heard someone else negotiating when I was leaving so you might get the price down or else maybe get bbbj.

It’s located in an industrial area, not too far from the centre. There’s plenty of car parking and also streetwalkers looking to tempt men before they get to the Eros Center.

Worthwhile way to spend half an hour and ~£40.

External Link/Members Only

Offline akh269

Thanks for the review!

Is it easy to find your way around and was it very busy? I'll be there later in the year but would feel a bit apprehensive about wandering around a building on an industrial estate.

Offline Sullivan

Thanks for the review!

Is it easy to find your way around and was it very busy? I'll be there later in the year but would feel a bit apprehensive about wandering around a building on an industrial estate.

I am not sure that it is easy to find your way around because, as I mentioned, it's several buildings all knocked in to one. There are maybe four staircases, each leading to landings with multiple doors and multiple girls. The biggest risk of not finding your way round is that you don't get to see every girl working there.

All staircases lead back to the central area with the mannequins so there's no danger of being lost and being unable to find your way out.

As regards the industrial estate, it is quite common in Germany. It is well lit, there was a slight bit of traffic, good parking, even taxis parked up outside.

This is where it is External Link/Members Only

It is a 2-3 minute walk from a shopping centre External Link/Members Only you could get dropped off there by a taxi if you are not comfortable telling a taxi to leave you to the Eros Center.