Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina Velvet aka The Fit Domme - No News?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline JM98

Decided to have a little look on AW after a bit of a spell on the sidelines with regards to being active and noticed Valentina Velvet no longer has any ad's up. I see there was an older discussion speaking about the same question I have and just wanted to bump that along and see if anyone has seen her since etc?

I note from previous meets with her she would offer a grandfather clause to regular clients and I was perhaps wondering if maybe she has decided to only do sessions with her regulars as I wouldn't think that is to far fetched to be the case, however, she may have indeed just stopped for good this time.

Offline Courtney

I see there was an older discussion speaking about the same question I have and just wanted to bump that along and see if anyone has seen her since

….this thread? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=388008.0

You should have just bumped it instead of doing a new one.

Ahh, the delightful Miss Alex as she was known back in the day, a firm, fluffy favourite.  :rose: :D

…even the “scrubber” boyfriend made an appearance on the forum (well, we think …who knows WTF he was) :crazy: :wacko: :D

Offline seeker

Great memories of miss Alex , horny hottie, and Eva all around the same time period .
Nothing to match them recently  :(

Offline Clattypats

Great memories of miss Alex , horny hottie, and Eva all around the same time period .
I looked through AW Glasgow region the other day. Didn't filter my searches, went through the whole 7/8 pages. Noted three IDs to search on here. They all turned out to be bangers!  :wackogirl:

Offline agadoo2

Unfortunately Horny Hottie is no longer with us and passed away nearly a few years ago.

Offline mrwhite

I had a great duo with Alex and Sarah once - still have the photos to remember the event by.

Unfortunately Horny Hottie is no longer with us and passed away nearly a few years ago.

Wow - really?  I remember her reactivating her profile just after covid saying she was coming back before vanishing again.

That is sad news.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 08:40:35 pm by mrwhite »

Offline seeker

Very sad 😔 to hear that ,   she was a lovely young Lady .

Offline Courtney

:(
I never saw her but I know who you mean. God rest her soul.

Offline Clattypats

Godsake that's a shocker. Seen her once years ago, probably 2016/17, didn't review at the time. Sad to hear that  :(