Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Trans Isabelle - York (tourer)  (Read 1678 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6683282) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline jandyr

Saw this girl in York about a week ago when she was touring in York

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Initial comms were easy, although it was a struggle to find a time to suit us both - which tbh should've put me off as busy tourers don't give the best service IMO.
I would've done an hour, but had to settle for 30mins. It was £100.

Location was easy to find / get to, bottom of Fossgate/top of Walmgate area, but once through the coded gate, it wasn't 100% clear where I needed to go. A further text instruction sorted that out.
She was standing by the building entrance ready to let me in, and indicated I should be quiet.
Not sure on the deal with the accom, so wondered if it was multiple lets in the same building, or multiple rooms in the same 'flat'.

She looked quite good. Clearly not as good as the pictures on her profiles, but good enough for me still. Clearly a ladyboy, but feminine enough. Decent bolt ons. Nice underwear.

We went up to the bedroom and she confirmed 30mins. Apparently an hour was now on the cards, but I'd only taken the cash for 30mins.
Went for a kiss on the cheek, she seemed like this sort of thing doesn't usually happen.... so little / no kissing from her I guess.

I had a quick shower then rejoined her in the bedroom.

She suggested a massage to start, and I was fine with this as it's what I like. Fairly good massage, although I started to feel like it was starting to drag on a bit. Finally flipped over and it was time to go.
Straight on with the condom. No OWO here, OW. It's fine for me as I usually prefer it, but may put others off. Felt good enough still. I went for her downstairs. She was semi-hard at this point, and she was a lot bigger than I was expecting. Shemale ads normally exaggerate when it comes to size, but her's was defo a decent size. Easily a good 7 inches, but also decent girth. I enjoyed sucking it for a bit, in a kinda sideways 69. OWO on her.
She then suggested that she fucked me. Great, that's what I'm here for after all. She rubbered and lubed, and then entered in missionary. A slight twang of discomfort to start, but it didn't last and I was enjoying being fucked. At different points she had either one or both of my legs up on her shoulders, and then she started wanking me off. I was enjoying it and came fairly quickly in the bag. Realized afterwards that I was a bit disappointed to have only really done 1 position. No doggy, which I usually enjoy the most. Perhaps my fault as I could've been more vocal with what I enjoy but still.
She asked me if I wanted to carry on (she hadn't pulled out at this point) and I tried to, but had to stop soon after. After I cum my arse contracts so much it's painful to carry on straight after.

After she's pulled out and cleaned everything her mannerisms / conversation indicated that was it, so I got dressed.
Was led out of the building, and again my peck on the cheek when leaving seemed to almost take her by surprise.

Looked at my watch and I'd probably been shortchanged by about 10mins. I doubt I could've gone again, but even another 10mins of massage would've been better than nothing.

Looking back, I enjoyed it, and I certainly got what I went for, but can't help thinking it was a bit lackluster. Can't give more than a neutral.
I would probably visit again if she was back in York, but only because York rarely gets much TS action, but I'd defo try to prolong the interaction! Maybe she's better in an hour booking.
I'd defo try someone else over her if there were options.