Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xJessica Rabbitx - Sunbury  (Read 3214 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115659) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline da26

xJessica Rabbitx - part of the eastern bloc / Russian group
External Link/Members Only
Date: Early March
Rate: £140 (1hr)
Services: DFK, OWO, RO & Penetration (Protected)
Comms: text
Height: 5’6 ish
Nationality: Latvian/Russian

Comm / Location - text / call to book. Part of the eastern bloc group so works in a well known flat in Sunbury. Place is fit for purpose... shower fitting still needs fixing!

A very good punt, looks very similar to her pictures, nice slim body, not gym tight. Age 28… I would say mid 30s so not as much to add on under usual circumstances with this group. English basic but serviceable.

Service - got her full attention from the start all the way through to the end. Lots of DFK, I can’t remember if I got any of OWO. As said lots of DFK which wasn’t a delaying tactic. Enjoyed RO then on to mish. More DFK.

I would describe it as a very good, sensual punt, so similar to SPs of old from this group. Slightly higher than the older SPs from the group but felt like good VFM.

I enjoyed myself. She said she only doing a week to see how it went and then decide if she would come back.

Recommend: Yes
Would I return: Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 06:05:35 pm by da26 »

Offline Bornslippy

Reads a bit like russian girl i reviewed in Hatfield. Older than states, still has good figure, and good servie too!
Hopefully this one liked it and returns, OP
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 09:53:48 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline rk_1985

Thx for the review OP  :hi:. Usually I found the Russians that operate here don’t offer DFK so pleasantly surprised she does. Will keep an eye when she’s nearby so can see her as she looks good.

Offline Gynaemyte

Looks like she might be in Farnborough next week.

Offline DevilTimed

Is the shower actually broken? As in, you can't shower after? Or just hanging off the wall?

Offline da26

Is the shower actually broken? As in, you can't shower after? Or just hanging off the wall?

The shower works fine… the fitting on the wall to hold the shower head is broken (for a long time) so you have to hold it when you shower.

Da

Offline DevilTimed

The shower works fine… the fitting on the wall to hold the shower head is broken (for a long time) so you have to hold it when you shower.

Unfortunately, pretty standard fare for these working girl apartments haha.

Offline Bat

OP - I see she has CIM on her AW profile. Did you happen to find out if this was an extra charge?

Offline da26

Sorry I don’t know / can’t remember.

Offline Gynaemyte

"As you can see from my photographs, I am  .  .  .  "
  now a completely different girl.

Offline Bat

"As you can see from my photographs, I am  .  .  .  "
  now a completely different girl.

I preferred the original!

Offline Yellowman1

Oh ffs I had to cancel on her last week in farnborough due to work now she’s gone nooooooooooo

Offline the gardener

Oh yes. I saw the original in Farnborough. When I looked at her profile yesterday it was a picture of a different girl, gave her location as Glasgow and said she was on holiday.

I'd try to see her again if the original xJessica Rabbitx returned.

Offline MrMatrix

Great review OP. Already on HL. She does look nice. However shes in Glasgow atm, which seems to be the place where most Russian profiles rest when they are unavailable. Hopefully back soon. :hi:

And not to be confused with External Link/Members Only.   JessicaRabbit near Guildford
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 08:01:28 am by MrMatrix »

Offline Bornslippy

Great review OP. Already on HL. She does look nice. However shes in Glasgow atm, which seems to be the place where most Russian profiles rest when they are unavailable. Hopefully back soon. :hi:

And not to be confused with External Link/Members Only.   JessicaRabbit near Guildford
Problem is the profile photos no longer match the girl who has previously been reviewed

Offline Gynaemyte

She's British.

Offline JonasG

Problem is the profile photos no longer match the girl who has previously been reviewed

Yeah, it's what this Russian group does.

So you'll be TOFTT if you see the girl in the current pics.

Distorts the reviews really.

Offline Bornslippy

And i wanted to meet the blonde :thumbsdown: