Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT.Monique.TS (GFE: LFK, OWO, Anal) in E3 (Bow)  (Read 16885 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5470392) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tantraman

Thanks to starzy247’s review, I very much liked what I read and saw. And after ADF’s subsequent prompt …

Better act quickly, chaps. She told a week ago that she was planning on staying “about a week” before continuing her tour elsewhere.

… I got up and in there last month …

Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

As stated her AW FAQs, Monique insists on a phone call in order to “break the ice” and then make a booking. I thus called one morning, and Monique answered … and she came across affably and quite sweet, and I was impressed with her excellent English; we then booked a 30min session for £100 that afternoon … and the postcode followed by text. Slick.

Although she has since moved on from Bow, in case Monique returns to this location, I note that it was a one bedroom flat on the 2nd floor of a modern apartment block. The main entrance was offset and up and ramp from the road, which of course was great for discretion. It was a 10min walk north of Bow Rd tube station.

The flat itself was pokey, and the action was on a small double bed in a corner, which somewhat limited sexual manoeuvring. A cubicle shower was pristine.

Looks:

On AW, Monique herself states “I AM One of the most SEXY, FEMININE and BEAUTIFUL transex YOU EVER MET. Super hot 101% REAL PICS” … and I have no argument, 'cos this TS is totally convincing as per her range of stunning photos sourced from all the links above …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Standing 5’10” with a Size 8 frame, Monique is statuesque, svelte and slender with smooth caramel skin … a handsome honey with sharp and pretty facial features, framed by long black locks; I loved her lush lips; her B-cup bolt-ons were delectable, busting above a tiny waist, leading below to a perfectly heart-shaped butt, and down to long legs. I note a previous review has mentioned Monique’s callipygian curves are due to a BBL, but I couldn’t tell … that ass was mesmerizing, either way!

Although Monique is actually more stunning than quite a few real WGs whom I’ve fucked, she of course is still tucking in a cock … which is an uncut 6” erect, tapering from a small head to a girthy base.

Monique states that she is 24-years-old, and this is believable. Hailing from Brazil, Monqiue also states via AW that she is “HIGHLY EDUCATED, MY ENGLISH IS VERY GOOD” … and again, no argument, because I enjoyed easy convo and banter with her … and she also came across as very kind and endearing.

Services:

As soon as I laid eyes on Monique, standing tall behind the door to her flat … I thought, “Fuck me!”, literally! She was a stunning sight in a hot pink bra and panties under a translucent black wrap … and smiley and welcoming to boot. I followed her shashay to the bedroom, and we confirmed 30mins, and I myself offered £100 (although she hadn't ask for the cash upfront). I admitted that I'd enjoyed a couple TS sexperiences before, but had never been topped … and I wanted to try that with her; she smiled knowingly.

As I stripped, Monique perched on the edge of the bed, still in her lingerie, and eyed me up and down. I then sat naked and cross-legged opposite her, already growing a semi-erection … and Monique slipped out of her wrap, and sat similarly. Face to face, we engaged in lip kissing … and I fondled her tits within the bra, soon slipping them out and sucking them up. All the while, Monique stroked up my cock to full mast and cradled my balls … I reciprocated with the bugle in her panties, which led to Monique pulling them off. Not so familiar with cock, I awkwardly wanked Monique’s tool into semi-erection, finding its tapered feel odd. Our lip kissing by this point had morphed into sensual LFK … as Monique stared back at me, she whispered, “Shall I fuck you now?”

Somewhat chickening out, I asked for a blowjob instead, and lay back on the bed. Monique knelt between my splayed legs, and dropped into OWO, as her long hair stroked my midriff and thighs; the look was as good as the feel … her technique was soft and slow, slurpy and swirly … but no deeper than midshaft bobbing … and sadly, Monique declined licking my balls or rimming, apologizing that these were not part of her repertoire.

Worried that I might cum too soon, I pulled Monique to lie alongside me in a GFE cuddle … and we engaged in more LFK and caresses. She kept me stroked and hard, and I tried to do the same back to her … and moreover, I as liked the look, feel and cleanliness of her cock, I felt compelled to kiss it … it smelled clean too … and before I knew it, I found myself sucking it up bare! Monique clearly enjoyed my mouth more than my hand, and she hardened up fast … I couldn’t go beyond her midshaft without gagging, but had done well enough to get her solid for fucking; okay, I thought, let’s give this a go!

Monique slipped on a rubber, as I turned round onto all fours, in rather apprehensive head-down-ass-up position … she lubed around and in my asshole with her finger, and this was fine … quite nice, like prostate massage. But then, I felt a fuckin’ truncheon try to thrust into me … and I fell forward, grimacing. Monique reassured that there would be initial pain, but that I just have to get passed that point to enjoy being topped. She persuaded me to try again, and pulled my ass back up in to position … but again I couldn’t allow more than her small bellend to enter passed my ring, crying out “Ouch!”; she was just too girthy beyond that point. I thus gave up the idea of being topped, much to Monique’s disappointment … I’m glad that I tried, but it ain’t my bag!

By this point, the stress of being fucked had made me limp … and so Monique rightly brought my cock back to life by more OWO until rocksolid enough to be rubbered up. She then lay back in mish, guiding my rod into her lubed asshole … the tightness of her ring felt awesome, as my mushroom head breached it with a 'pop' … and the subsequent thrusts in-and-out felt glorious too. All this was compounded by the sight of this FAF filly below me … and the unusual sight of a semi-hard cock lolling around between our bellies!

As I ass-fucked Monique, we also enjoyed LFK … I descended further to suck her tits, and tried to also suck her cock, but couldn’t reach whilst I was still up her asshole. I thus pulled out, dropped down and enjoyed getting Monique hard in my mouth again, until she soon enough guided me back into her ass, begging for me to fuck her. I now ramped up my rhythm, and pounded away … at times slowing down only to rub her shaft between our stomachs.

Knowing time was nearing an end, I asked to wrap up in doggy … and Monique duly obliged, assuming the position. I almost came just looking at her perfect ass, truly heart-shaped and curving down to a tiny waist, which I handled either side before pushing back inside … and I again loved the ‘pop’ passed her ring, and into slappity-slap gyrations … I naturally didn't last long here and lost control, letting go in the bag, gutted to fail my plan for a CIM finale, dammit!

Pulling out, Monique turned smiling, and thanked me … as I thanked her, and as she gently wet-wiped the filled condom off me. After a shower, as I dressed up, we chatted for several minutes … during Monique more or less pleaded for her to fuck me properly next time; she thinks I would enjoy it, butt I’m still not so sure. Anyway, a lip kiss and I was out by 33mins.

Conclusion:

Wow! This was a stupendously Positive punt all-round … Monique is up there among the most beautiful women whom I’ve enjoyed, and she delivered a gentle and tender GFE … kind and caring, enough for me to consider letting her try to top me again; either way, I intend to enjoy Monique many times over and anywhichway, whenever she turns up locally. Wow!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 10:50:24 pm by tantraman »

Offline starzy247

Glad you took a punt based on my review and enjoyed brother!!
She's most definitely a stunner!

Offline cheekymonkey

Great review! I'd recommend being topped by a small Thai ts with a slim member for a first go, & just relax fully. It's well worth a go!

Offline tantraman

... I'd recommend being topped by a small Thai ts with a slim member for a first go, & just relax fully. It's well worth a go!

Perhaps, cheekymonkey, but she'd have to have a true pencil dick :blush:

Offline Xtro

Great review TM.   :hi:

From her External Link/Members Only advert.....
"Anunciante desde 02/03/2011" (Advertiser from 02/03/2011)
Assuming she was 18 when starting out, she's about 30 now!

Offline tantraman

From her External Link/Members Only advert.....
"Anunciante desde 02/03/2011" (Advertiser from 02/03/2011)
Assuming she was 18 when starting out, she's about 30 now!

Excellent sleuthy deduction, Xtro :cool: ... thus 30-years-old she may be, but she can easily pass for a 24-year-old :coolgirl:

Offline Mick2342234

Damn……she’s just been in Newcastle and I was going to arrange a meet but got ill, by the time I was better she’d gone! Definitely got my eye on her. Stunning pictures

Offline tantraman

... Stunning pictures ...

For sure, Mick2342234 :thumbsup: ... and I've just found another from her BirchPlace profile displaying her suspected BBL :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... plus a worthy GIF to boot :coolgirl: ...

Offline Phail_Lord

Goodness, she is beautiful! Seems to tour too so hopefully will be in my direction soon   :P

Offline Mick2342234

For sure, Mick2342234 :thumbsup: ... and I've just found another from her BirchPlace profile displaying her suspected BBL :wacko: ...

... plus a worthy GIF to boot :coolgirl: ...

Jesus, that Gif, even before I realised I was into trans women (or rather realised I don’t care what a woman is packing), I’m pretty sure if she sprung a cock on me I’d have still been completely down for it. Definitely keeping her on my hotlist in case she comes up north again! Obviously with a view for a review for you fine people.

Offline Gent4life

For some reason the last few years I have really started getting into TS girls, mind you only the ones that are convincing!

This one is on my HL, I am looking to pop my cherry with an amazing experience, think this one may well fit the bit!

To think it all started way back when "Hit & Miss" came on TV for those of you who can remember it?

Offline Voyager

I saw her recently and there were good and bad bits. 

Bad bits

Her comms were awful. 
Flat was messy and needed a proper clean.
She was not making much effort at start.  Lying on bed, touching herself and playing with her phones
Was not freshly showered and had gel on her ass
I did think I wish I had not paid and could walk

Good bits

After a few minutes, it felt like her engine suddenly started up and she became engaged.
Her cock was rock hard and it is not so small.  By BP measurement standards 7-7.5 inches and thick enough.
She kept pulling me close for kissing and wanting me to give her oral and to give back in return.  Said you have now turned me on and I am so horny
Asked to fuck me, I said no, I will fuck you.  She was more than happy.  What tight hole.  It loosened after a few minutes and she wanted it quite hard.  A lot of kissing in between initiated by her.
Asked her where she wants me to cum.  She said you can cum in my mouth if you promise to kiss me after.  I agreed but once I had cum we did not follow through.

So good bits and bad bits.  If she had showered and presented herself better, had not shown disinterest at the start, and cleaned the flat, this could have been a great meet.

I have no intention of returning.

Offline tantraman

... She said you can cum in my mouth if you promise to kiss me after.  I agreed but once I had cum we did not follow through.

Oooh! Snowball! That would've been a creamy cherry on top! :wacko:

Offline charliepie

Offline Kuteguy

she has now moved quite far from london - anyone know if she is close to the station and how many minutes walk?