Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FantasiaDelights  (Read 1014 times)

1 review(s) for FantasiaDelights (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Yorkle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time to give something back to this great site!

Date: Early January 2014, midweek, late morning

Location: Private house, quiet cul-de-sac, Lightwater in Surrey (close to M3)

Cost and duration: £150 for an hour, no extras GFE.

Details:

Just my type physically from her pics, so had been trying for a while to arrange something.  Comms good, she answered her phone, we agreed a time and she then confirmed details by text.  Quiet area, easy parking, house non-descript on outside, but very clean and tidy from what I saw of inside.  She has a couple of dogs that barked when I first came in, but they were kept shut away in the kitchen for the duration.  Bathroom downstairs.

Elle is strikingly pretty, easy on the eye and easy to chat to.  Maybe a little heavier in the thigh than her pictures suggest but in no way fat or overweight.  Her pixie haircut had been replaced by long blonde extensions.  Dressed to please.  Showed me upstairs, offered me a drink and I offered donation before she asked for it.  Nice big room, clean with music on very quietly in background.

Started with a chat, some light stroking and then kissing.  Tongues involved, but not to the extent of sticking it down my throat.  Slowly removed my clothing and what little she had on.  Great nipples, very responsive.  Bout of RO got her worked up a little, before she turned her attention to me.   Good oral with (at my request) and more kissing before sex in mish.  All good, and I usually aim for a few positions before unloading, but today she worked the magic straight away and after a few minutes I couldn't hold back any longer.  Quick tidy, and more chatting and mutual stroking.  It takes a lot to get me ready for a second pop, and I can tell instantly if this is on the cards or not.  Whilst I didn't force the issue, Elle didn't look to get me going for round 2 and I didn't think I would be able to anyway.

Summary:

Nice girl, very chilled atmosphere and knows what she is doing.  Might be a little too laid back for some, or it might be that she takes her cues from her client and so needs you to take the lead. Either way, a positive from me, but probably not somebody I would go back to at that price.

Offline ciscoxxx69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time to give something back to this great site!

Date: Early January 2014, midweek, late morning

Location: Private house, quiet cul-de-sac, Lightwater in Surrey (close to M3)

Cost and duration: £150 for an hour, no extras GFE.

Details:

Just my type physically from her pics, so had been trying for a while to arrange something.  Comms good, she answered her phone, we agreed a time and she then confirmed details by text.  Quiet area, easy parking, house non-descript on outside, but very clean and tidy from what I saw of inside.  She has a couple of dogs that barked when I first came in, but they were kept shut away in the kitchen for the duration.  Bathroom downstairs.

Elle is strikingly pretty, easy on the eye and easy to chat to.  Maybe a little heavier in the thigh than her pictures suggest but in no way fat or overweight.  Her pixie haircut had been replaced by long blonde extensions.  Dressed to please.  Showed me upstairs, offered me a drink and I offered donation before she asked for it.  Nice big room, clean with music on very quietly in background.

Started with a chat, some light stroking and then kissing.  Tongues involved, but not to the extent of sticking it down my throat.  Slowly removed my clothing and what little she had on.  Great nipples, very responsive.  Bout of RO got her worked up a little, before she turned her attention to me.   Good oral with (at my request) and more kissing before sex in mish.  All good, and I usually aim for a few positions before unloading, but today she worked the magic straight away and after a few minutes I couldn't hold back any longer.  Quick tidy, and more chatting and mutual stroking.  It takes a lot to get me ready for a second pop, and I can tell instantly if this is on the cards or not.  Whilst I didn't force the issue, Elle didn't look to get me going for round 2 and I didn't think I would be able to anyway.

Summary:

Nice girl, very chilled atmosphere and knows what she is doing.  Might be a little too laid back for some, or it might be that she takes her cues from her client and so needs you to take the lead. Either way, a positive from me, but probably not somebody I would go back to at that price.

Great review Yorkie.
Honest and insightful. great stuff !

vorian

Nice review thanks for posting  :drinks: :thumbsup: