Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jean Brodie or similar name in Glasgow  (Read 888 times)

Offline 2shotsinthedark

A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of seeing a slightly older lady on AW she was named Miss Jean Brodie or similar this was in Glasgow near the cathedral nice flats with secure parking I was wondering if anyone remembered her or indeed if she was still working as I couldn't find anything  thanks in advance.

Offline Glesgaboy

Sounds lovely.
Hi Jean 😎

Offline Name Not Found

.... in Glasgow near the cathedral nice flats with secure parking...

Sounds more like Kirsty or Phil.

Offline David1970

I think Jean Broadie was in her prime a few years ago, did she look like the address Maggie Smith?

moosehead69

Her profiles been gone for a while now

Offline Clattypats

Stick "Miss Jean Brodie" into search bar...The mind boggles... :wacko: :D

Offline Nauticus

I saw her as well. Wouldn't be to everyone's taste, but I'd be back like a shot if she re-appeared. She did that thing where her profile would disappear, then it would appear again in another obscure part of the country, and vanish again. No sign of her for the past four years or so though.

It ain't happening.  :(

Offline shyjock

I am sure that I had a session with her in a flat just off Alexandria Parade a few years ago. She was probably around 40 and quite tall and slim. She seemed a little "quirky" to me and I didn't feel totally relaxed in the flat, as I was sure there was someone else there. The session was ok, nothing special and never really considered returning. I think she claimed to be an ex-teacher at the time?
I haven't seen her on AW for ages either.