Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thaibam - Torquay  (Read 884 times)

12 review(s) for Thai bam (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

also

External Link/Members Only

First session - July 2017

Text ping-pong revealed a street name but no number until I reached that street the following day.

Her house, she works and sometimes lives there, is in a quiet side street close to the town centre. Probably discreet on a cold day but on a hot July day there was a neighbour sunbathing nearby and observing my attempts to elicit the house number from Bam, first by text and then by phone. It didn't bother me but it's not ideal and just draws attention to the comings and goings at the property.

Massage room was upstairs and fit for purpose

The music was "different". The session started with "The hills are alive to the sound of music", progressed to "Somewhere over the rainbow" with a bit of "Raindrops keep falling on my head" to follow ..... plus many more .... in fact I spent more time playing "Name that tune" than focusing on the massage. I guess that demonstrates that the massage, although competent, was not very exciting until the last few minutes.

As per AW, £70 paid.

Disappointed? Yes. Maybe that's because my expectation was high having read reports elsewhere.

Although we talked through most of the session, and the music was good, the session as a whole just felt "flat".

Second session - September 2017

In the area again, I decided to make a return visit to Bam.

I have to say that I was once again underwhelmed.

There is no WSWS as her AW profile clearly states HE included.

However, although the massage is competent, and there are a number of flowing strokes from head to toe, it's totally lacking in any sensuality.

After the turn, more of the same followed by a lengthy head massage ..... and then, almost as an afterthought, the HE. Although the HE is quite good, because there's been no sensual build up, it starts from zero.

It is really quite strange, two competent parts which unfortunately don't fit together to become a whole. Really, really strange.

If any of you are in the area, and are tempted by other reports on here, UKP and AW (or the lack of other options in the area) then beware she is going back to Thailand for 3 and a half months (leaves in November)