Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Masseuse  (Read 1557 times)

10 review(s) for Vanessa Masseuse. (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Samsung8

External Link/Members Only

Gorgeous face, hot body, about size 10-12, but good curves with it. Decent English, but no need anyway. Comms very easy, booked on same day, nice apartment in centre of Cabot.
£60 for half hour massage (this was a while ago as I'm catching up on some reviews, and at the time she stripped down to her knickers, but I think she has different prices now)

Quite a lot for a massage right? Well, you get a hot shower, a professional and relaxing massage from a beautiful brunette and then a fucking amazing HJ to completion - she does that Tantric thing of a "wave" on your cock and it is mindblowing! She uses hot oil and candles and the lot, so it's really like going to a spa for filthy bastards. I'm a fan of a dirty massage anyway sometimes - gives me a chance to kick back and let someone else do the work - heck I even like a massage without a HE sometimes! But Vanessa has a touch which means I always cum HARD! And she lets you jerk away to your heart's content until you've properly finished, letting the cum go all over her hands (used to be higher but I'm old now!!) then a dleicate clean up so you can just lie there and enjoy.