Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM - Ann, Star Massage in Dawley, Telford  (Read 2414 times)

Offline flatcap

External Link/Members Only

Arrangements: A quick call in the morning, answered straight away, and booked for an afternoon appointment on the same day; I didn’t ask for a specific girl.

Location: A small shop on Dawley high street; obviously not too discreet. Free parking on the town centre car park a couple of minutes walk away. Room was clean and warm, with an ensuite shower (didn’t use.)

Girl: Thai, fair English, probably late 30’s, around 5’4”, guess at size 10/12. Quite busty, maybe D cup and definitely all natural. Friendly and enthusiastic throughout.

Meet: Offered a shower (but had just had one, so declined), and a drink, and asked for soft, medium or hard massage, went for medium, then got a cheeky slap on the arse and was asked to get on the table.  Lots of sensual strokes right from the off, and my hands wandering over her leggings. Massage itself was quite firm, with lots of pulling and pushing and bending of limbs, and just enough chat and banter. A short head massage, then it was time to turn over. Popped the question, then straight into a good oily hand job, not rushed, allowed me to play with her tits through her tunic. After the clean up, a bit more massage, then she offered a shower, but opted for her to dry the oil off with towels. All done in bang on the hour.

Cost: £40 for the 1 hour massage, plus £20 for the ending.

Pros: Easy to arrange, enthusiastic girl.
Cons: Location isn’t discreet.

Summary: a decent thai style massage and solid he with with a friendly and enthusiastic girl. 

Dellboy

Good review.
Ann is aka Natalie who is aka The Dyson!