Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian and Romanian “PARTY GIRLS”. Is Sergei jumping the gun a bit?  (Read 1324 times)

Offline mr_alias

So I filter “London” and “Available today”. 1/3 are Romanians and 1/3 are Brazilians with questionable photos. Oddly, both nationalities all reference to being “party girls”. Is this some new term for a prossie I don’t know about or is Sergei getting lazy with the copy and paste? I bet, if anyone could be bothered to list them, you’d find they all linked. Of course once the lockdown eases, they will all be obfuscated amongst the returning crowds but for now, it’s easy to pick them out. Am I over analysing it? Or are only party girls back to work?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 01:51:39 am by mr_alias »
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Convince Me

Offline LLPunting

Do you only read reviews for leads to more paid sex?

6.5 years and never read the non-review sections?

Offline mr_alias

Do you only read reviews for leads to more paid sex?

6.5 years and never read the non-review sections?

Yes and yes. I would like to thank you all for a fantastic review section.

I assume the term is banded about a lot here then? I just wondered if there was a link between all the party girl profiles. It’s almost as if, one person decided to turn on all the profiles come 15th June and they all happen to be 🎉 🎉 party girls 🎉 🎉.

FYI, I was not looking for a punt at this time just curiosity on who was openly advertising now as “available”.

Offline mr_alias

Party Girls = coke heads

Makes sense that the ones that need fixes are desperate enough and would openly advertise and see customers during a lockdown.

Or... the profiles are all controlled by someone who turned on “available” at the same time and since not many girls are... you notice the link.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 01:51:50 am by mr_alias »

Offline LLPunting

Yes and yes. I would like to thank you all for a fantastic review section.

I assume the term is banded about a lot here then? I just wondered if there was a link between all the party girl profiles. It’s almost as if, one person decided to turn on all the profiles come 15th June and they all happen to be 🎉 🎉 party girls 🎉 🎉.

FYI, I was not looking for a punt at this time just curiosity on who was openly advertising now as “available”.

We commend you for reviewing all the girls you've met.

Offline Convince Me

Makes sense that the ones that need fixes are desperate enough and would openly advertise and see customers during a lockdown.

Or... the profiles are all controlled by someone who turned on “available” at the same time and since not many girls are... you notice the link.
The coded phrase has been on profiles for donkey years.