Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Miracle - parlour in East Dulwich  (Read 3169 times)

Offline goodmans

Has anyone  any information  on Thai miracle at east Dulwich do you get extras there any names of girls

Offline elnukky

Primarily a legit massage shop, you can get HR if you ask nicely. You can search for the reviews.

Offline berto_33

For a second I thought the golden days of Thai WG in London were back! Re: thai miracle
 :sarcastic:

Offline bellyboy

Yes, have always been offered extras but they usually chance their arm. I have seen Knock and Joy, both around 50. Knock wanted £30 for hr but accepted £20. Joy wanted £50 for just hr and was a tease. I refused to play her game, even though she said minimum would be £30, as she was clearly taking the piss and offered the price menu after she had got me going. I said I would want anal for that, but her English is poor and she just smiled. She asked was I working that day and I said yes but was on lunch break. She smiled and said aaaah London Bridge  :rolleyes: FFS ... I ended up pulling it myself in front of her at the end. Even then she smiled and said I owed her £10 for that, which I just ignored. Their website says it is a luxury place but it is a dive really. Still the £45 was probably okay value as the massage is pretty decent and then the erotic touching starts mid-way through the session which got the juices going. For the will-she-won't-she factor it could be worth a visit.... p.s its a shop with the front door next to a bus stop which is usually full of people watching punters go in and out. You can't just walk in, you need to ring a bell and be buzzed in even though the reception desk is right by the front door.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:10:20 pm by bellyboy »

Offline LLPunting

Yes, have always been offered extras but they usually chance their arm. I have seen Knock and Joy, both around 50. Knock wanted £30 for hr but accepted £20. Joy wanted £50 for just hr and was a tease. I refused to play her game, even though she said minimum would be £30, as she was clearly taking the piss and offered the price menu after she had got me going. I said I would want anal for that, but her English is poor and she just smiled. She asked was I working that day and I said yes but was on lunch break. She smiled and said aaaah London Bridge  :rolleyes: FFS ... I ended up pulling it myself in front of her at the end. Even then she smiled and said I owed her £10 for that, which I just ignored. Their website says it is a luxury place but it is a dive really. Still the £45 was probably okay value as the massage is pretty decent and then the erotic touching starts mid-way through the session which got the juices going. For the will-she-won't-she factor it could be worth a visit.... p.s its a shop with the front door next to a bus stop which is usually full of people watching punters go in and out. You can't just walk in, you need to ring a bell and be buzzed in even though the reception desk is right by the front door.

It's quite bizarre that the WGs around East Dulwich haven't improved from 40+ yr old grunters given the gentrification, increased wealth and younger demographic in the area.

Offline goodmans

Can you get sex there or is he all

Offline Private Member

Just resurrecting this post...

Has anone been here recently?

Just wondering who works there - names/ages please if possible - and the level of service given  :drinks:

Offline coupleinlondon

it's always with the door visible... but looks closed. I'm sure they can receive you but... maybe they cannot? they also don't answer the phone these days
Banned reason: Fantasist troll
Banned by: Head1