Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Public transport fiascos  (Read 901 times)

Offline gunnarstahl

Thankfully most girls in Manc are smart enough to be city centre based or at least close to convenient public transport ... Why do some girls opt for the most difficult incall location?  :dash: Interested to know some of the horror PT journeys yous all have made lol  :lol:

Curious to see Charliex_ but her incall is so difficult to get to. The "Classy teen" but 21 YO and only had an active profile for 10 months is also off putting.
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Happy punting  :hi: :drinks:

Offline Toadfish

The feedback on AW is even more concerning than your average woman on their.

The profile links to one of the face pics on this thread. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2 Same profile, different phone number and based in London at the time. Now based in the Manchester region with a different number and "odd" feedback.

Yeah, I won't be touching that.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 03:00:04 pm by Toadfish »

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

I wrote my car off a few years back and fancied a punt. 3 trains and tram later I was at Sandy’s in Prestwich with Aimy bouncing off me.

I can remember the train journey home was awkward. Full of school kids and I stunk of cheap body lotion and probably sported a perma-grin. I had the feeling the whole journey that everyone knew.

God I miss sandys. Place was awesome.

Offline gunnarstahl

The feedback on AW is even more concerning than your average woman on their.

The profile links to one of the face pics on this thread. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2 Same profile, different phone number and based in London at the time. Now based in the Manchester region with a different number and "odd" feedback.

Yeah, I won't be touching that.

I did come across that thread. Just bizarre what wgs try and get away with!

Offline gunnarstahl

I wrote my car off a few years back and fancied a punt. 3 trains and tram later I was at Sandy’s in Prestwich with Aimy bouncing off me.

I can remember the train journey home was awkward. Full of school kids and I stunk of cheap body lotion and probably sported a perma-grin. I had the feeling the whole journey that everyone knew.

God I miss sandys. Place was awesome.

Three trains and a tram is commitment lad. Fair play! :drinks:

I had a nightmare returning home via train from a punt once. Delayed train out of Manc that then stopped mid journey due to fatality on the tracks. Think a 50 minute journey turned into 2 hr and I missed last bus so taxi cost a fortune.

Offline nropnrop

Had a funny, awkward and great moment on the bus many years ago, had just finished a punt with the then "laura" from NB (later candy at SS and now poppy indie) walked back up the road a bit to get a drink n snack from shop, refreshment acquired I hopped on the next bus to town, one stop later who gets on and sits next to me? Non other than the little hottie I'd just been with  :)

Offline James

most likely because accommodation in the center is expensive. i always try to find punts where i can get train. dont want to drive car to the whores house. it stands out, also parking scratches in car parks etc. Possible to get nicked etc
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chrishornx

Had a funny, awkward and great moment on the bus many years ago, had just finished a punt with the then "laura" from NB (later candy at SS and now poppy indie) walked back up the road a bit to get a drink n snack from shop, refreshment acquired I hopped on the next bus to town, one stop later who gets on and sits next to me? Non other than the little hottie I'd just been with  :)

maybe you could do some reviews of the 'hotties' you see

it is called a 'positive contribution', if it isn't asking too much

Offline gunnarstahl

Amazing. Did she say anything? I once got out of my Uber and the taxi that pulled up behind me was the wg I was seeing. Made eye contact and we both laughed  :lol:

Is Laura still at poppy indie?

Offline gunnarstahl

most likely because accommodation in the center is expensive. i always try to find punts where i can get train. dont want to drive car to the whores house. it stands out, also parking scratches in car parks etc. Possible to get nicked etc

agree with finding punts where you can get the train or transport into town, not worth the risk of having the car...

Offline chrishornx

Interested to know some of the horror PT journeys yous all have made lol  :lol:

I can tell you couple of 'horror journeys' - you do a couple of reviews and I will spill the beans

Offline nropnrop

only just returned to punting in past 6 months and I've had 1 punt since then, was far more active on the other NW based forum before it went south which is where I reviewed her then. When I have recent punts to review I will post them on here.

maybe you could do some reviews of the 'hotties' you see

it is called a 'positive contribution', if it isn't asking too much

Offline nropnrop

I just remember her giving me a cheeky smile.

She still woks as an indie yes although she's now heavily tattooed and has big fake tits, her rates are up and from what I can see her reliability is down. I haven't seen her since the final days of SS when she was getting some mixed feedback, but I never had a problem with her. Main reason for not seeing her now is the £££ and she has lip fillers which I'm just not into

External Link/Members Only

Amazing. Did she say anything? I once got out of my Uber and the taxi that pulled up behind me was the wg I was seeing. Made eye contact and we both laughed  :lol:

Is Laura still at poppy indie?

Offline chrishornx

only just returned to punting in past 6 months and I've had 1 punt since then, was far more active on the other NW based forum before it went south which is where I reviewed her then. When I have recent punts to review I will post them on here.

well that's one punt you haven't reviewed...doesn't take much effort, have a go !!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 08:54:05 pm by chrishornx »

Offline gunnarstahl

I just remember her giving me a cheeky smile.

She still woks as an indie yes although she's now heavily tattooed and has big fake tits, her rates are up and from what I can see her reliability is down. I haven't seen her since the final days of SS when she was getting some mixed feedback, but I never had a problem with her. Main reason for not seeing her now is the £££ and she has lip fillers which I'm just not into

External Link/Members Only

Nearly saw her as an indie actually ... But the £££ are through the roof  :scare: