Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: delya69sexy - Mansfield - ALERT - DO NOT VISIT THIS PERSON  (Read 1926 times)

witchfindergeneral

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT A

delya69sexy - External Link/Members Only

Bear this one in mind if you fancy a punt in Mansfield and your balls are full!!

I really fancied a bit of EE today, been looking at this SP for a while, don't ask me why because I don't have a scooby!! and I tend to stay British, I'm fiercely patriotic to the cause and like to make sure my money contributes to the British commerce and supports GDP.

I'd been texting all day, a couple of phone calls and everything seemed ok, made arrangement to meet at 19.15pm tonight, hence the reason for a quick review so no one else gets caught out.

Discreet only because it was dark, knocks on the door and it's opened by someone reasonably attractive called Rebecca who does look a bit like Delya69sexy, informed she's not available, I ask why and get the obligatory “busy busy”, I thought here we fuckin go!! I'm available she says, so I step into the front room and enquire about services, not the same as the previous fuckin menu (no shock there), in fact, it gets to OW not OWO, no CIM only CIM with mac on, no finger play and no FK so to be honest I tried to barter from £60 to £40 because I felt I needed some release, then I had a light bulb moment!! and came to my senses.

I even ended up in her bedroom (did look nice and clean to be fair, least I'd expect to be honest) bartering as I think she was keen for some dosh but I would not cave in so I fucked off down stairs, at this point some monkey appeared who thought he could intimidate me, giving me the eyes, I just said don't even think about it bro because I'm a loose fuckin cannon when provoked and I'm not opposed to caving someone's head, not sure if he understood me but he fucked off into another room, by this time I'm well and truly fucked off and the slapper is still giving it the “price is the price” she's watched Taken to many times!!

I thought better to scarper and fuck off in case he's fetching his buddies so as I turned to go I left her with a sobering thought that everyone who surfs UK Punting will know about the shitty little knocking shop at 25 Lindley Street Mansfield NG18 1QE.

FFS, under no circumstances go to this location / street, I'm savvy enough to know that most of the Rumanian girls probably operate from this street who are on AW from Mansfield and I would hate for anyone to waste there time even contemplating visiting this crock of shit.

I've learned my lesson tonight unless an EE girl is well reviewed on this site, I have a lasting memory of those immortal words!!“ the price is the price”!! WELL NOT FOR ME BBY, I STILL HAVE £60 NOTES IN MY POCKET AND YOU HAVE A PRICK STARVED DRY PUSSY AND A PURSE SHORT OF £60.

Thats my rant over, review completed just over an hour after this debacle happened, unlike my visit to Glamour 69 on Tuesday this week which was superb and review to follow.

Keep it British “I Say”

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

witchfindergeneral

Oh, and if any one wants further information just ask!!!

Offline Fatboy76

not my neck of the woods but thanks for the heads up for others that might give it a go.

Offline NervousJ

BB listed would put me off first and foremost. Throw into the pot she’s a rom and it’s no from me.

Online Newtothisstuff

Bareback on her likes list would have been an automatic 'no' from me.... even though we all know that most Rom girls have no idea what's on the profile written for them (usually because they don't speak a word of English) and they don't offer most of the stuff on there.
No offence to the OP as we all know that when 'little brain' starts doing our thinking... we all do dumb stuff. I just don't know why anyone books those girls.

witchfindergeneral

NTTS,

I got carried away, tadpoles were banging heads in the sack, I lost the plot and thought go on give it a go and look WTF happened, I'd happily drive the fucka's back to the tents they've come from and drop them off in the shit hole of a country they have come from.

Oh, and yes, I'm still smarting from tonight and pissed off, never again!!

:angry: :dash: :scare:

Online Newtothisstuff

Just drop them off at Dover, point towards Europe and if you're feeling generous you could offer to lend them some armbands.

Offline Space Invader

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt, but well done for the way you handled it - at least the bastards didn't get your hard earned cash , and thanks for warning us !
Personally, the Bareback and Unprotected sex would have kept me away ( even if they don't understand what it means - see a previous comment ) - even if she were £20 for an hour -I would avoid !
Why do the Roms have such a bad attitude - are they all rubbish - anyone seen even 1 that's good and honest -

"IT's that cold outside I've just seen some Romanians with their hands in their own pockets ! "

Online Newtothisstuff

"IT's that cold outside I've just seen some Romanians with their hands in their own pockets ! "

I saw a Romanian girl with a really wet pussy recently.
It was raining when she stole the neighbours cat. :crazy:

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the alert WFG. As other say Rommies are generally best avoided though there are a few genuine ones out there (always research).
Not sure you should have posted the address quite so precisely so have reported this to Admin for change if he sees fit.

Offline HailWood

BB listed would put me off first and foremost. Throw into the pot she’s a rom and it’s no from me.
I bet in this case the pimp just ticks all the boxes to maximise footfall though why the fuck they think B.B. will do that. However always best avoided to be on the safe side.

Offline mega

At the moment AW shows 17 Romanians in Mansfield - all on the phone - 13 with no feedback - and a number of these offering BB. I would infer from that and the report above that there must be others based at this address.  Perhaps WFG can identify which one he saw because I guess that the alert above won't just refer to the one girl. 

Offline Kingy28

Good on ya for walking. As for Rommies in general, avoid like the plague

Offline Picti

I bet in this case the pimp just ticks all the boxes to maximise footfall though why the fuck they think B.B. will do that. However always best avoided to be on the safe side.

I wouldn't automatically assume that, but in any case if someone doesn't take the care to remove BB from their likes, then I'll be taking the care to remove them from my consideration.

witchfindergeneral

MTB,

I was precise with the address simply because I walked up and down the street to make myself familiar and to be honest it looks like every house is probably a pimps parlour and likely hood is that there may be some UK sp's working on that street who offer a good service so number 25 is the one to remember and avoid like the plague.

I'm feeling better today, the missus sorted me out with a blow job this morning whilst I was reminiscing Glamour 69, it bloody well worked and I feel much lighter and wiser!!

:D :yahoo:

witchfindergeneral

Mega

I'm pretty sure now that the girl who answered the door was Delya, I've checked other profiles and none are similar, so she was using the the Rebecca excuse to change what she would provide in terms of service, obviously the photos look much better than in person!!

Offline geostorm1

Thanks for sharing. I've been to that address before and also received the bait and switch but I only went for a quickie so didn't mind too much. I've text many of the EE girls in Mansfield and there seems to be a few profiles who give that address but whenever I've been it's always the same girl.

The thought of a guy being there and being aggressive fucking terrifies me though - will never ever visit there again!

Edit - just noticed Delya adultwork profile has the feedback hidden too.. wonder why!

witchfindergeneral

G1,

Well Well Well,

Just had a quick look at the change on her profile regarding hiding feedback, that tells me she's aware of the post on here and I'm glad, hope it fucks up the income stream they have going from that house, Rom's are what they are, it's there culture to rip every fucka off.

Online Newtothisstuff

So far I've only encountered or come across 1 Rom who wasn't a rip off merchant and she's up in Rotherham. Definitely wouldn't visit the Mansfield Mob.
They're also getting so blatant that you have to wonder how long it'll be before the police decide that enough is enough. 16 of them advertising on AW today. Many offering bareback and all seem to be in either the same house or street. That many girls in such close proximity attracts far too much unwanted attention.

Offline Avg_Joe

thanks for the heads up.

entertainingly, i had a quick look on google street view (as i'm sure we all do) starting at the entrance to Lindley St, opposite end to the carpark, and there's a white van, with the presumably the driver stood by the drivers side door, waiting for the street view van to pass, as the van moves down the street, looking back, you can see the guy cross and proceed up the street, when the van gets to the other end, where the car park is, look back and zoom in... he's stopped right outside No. 25

hahahaha.... PUNTER!
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac