Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Studio,Long Eaton  (Read 1384 times)

spidey75

Good afternoon everyone, just wanting to know a bit about Studio massage in Long Eaton?Guessing it's the door right on the corner of the white building? Is there any way of knowing what women are on what day?Or will they tell you if you ask?Not been before so just wondering what the procedure is?

Offline dirkdiggler583

Walk in, ask to see the grannies, pick a grannie

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha.

Yep that's the door... I've been twice, in last 2 months and yep, I saw two mature ladies... If that's your bag then get yourself in..tbh it serves a purpose and it was a decent  enough handjob..

£15 to enter I think and then I paid £35 or £40 for massage and hand job... I came to the conclusion you can get a decent fuck nearby in derby for £60..BUT, I still enjoyed it there... Rough and ready but does the job...

Tbh, best bet is walk in, ask for prices and you will see what's on offer....I got a covered bj on my second visit and the offer of RO was on the cards for my next visit, I don't think you'd get a fucking on your first visit... Or you would want too...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:13:06 pm by NervousJ »

Sureshot

Paid my firt visit here recently and cant fault it at all in its own special way. I paid £45 for a 50yr old bird to wank me off :D :D