Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex doll brothel in the Uk  (Read 2032 times)

Offline fallentrees1321

Sure many of us have now seen about the sex doll brothels in germany and spain . Im pretty sure there has been or will be a documentary about them at some point .

If or more likely when these start popping up in the UK how many here would actually be interested in visiting ?

Personally I wouldn't mind having a go with one of these dolls but am not really in the mood to fork out £2k on one  .  At the same time ive seen in the press about these places that they are like £70 for half an hour which could buy a well reviewed indie for half an hour in my part of the country(in fact I recently punted an indie with good reviews on here for £60) . Not sure I want to pay £70 for half an hour with a cold  lifeless doll when I could just go to some of the cheaper brothels round here and pay £40 for an EE pump n dump

I also think to start with these sorts of places are going to become almost like a tourist attraction for the stag parties and other groups of kids  .

Also an interesting moral dilemma I was drinking with some mates and the lumidolls place come up in conversation , one of my mates GF's reckoned it would be cheating if he went to one of them . Not sure I agree its only a lifeless piece of rubber .

So in lieu of being able to add a poll what do people reckon

1)Not interested at all
2)Would be interested if the price was right but £70 is too steep
3)Would be interested and would pay about £70 for half an hour

Offline BP

I very much doubt I'd be able to raise enough interest (so to speak) ever to shag a doll....but each to their own

Offline Vivago

Not sure I agree its only a lifeless piece of rubber . 

Which is precisely the reason why I would rather have a wank than waste good money on one.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline billybobsmith

Not sure I want to pay £70 for half an hour with a cold  lifeless doll

.....yet people keep going to see Romanians.

At least she's not going complain, refuse every services and will take it like a trooper ;)

Offline hendrix

I'd definitely be interested. If the technology improves in the way that seems likely, I'd probably buy one and stop, or drastically reduce punting.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Doubt I will ever get the chance to shag one though there was an AW ad for one in Blackpool a while back however the shitty parlour was full of well know Barebackers and knowing my luck i'd get B&S'd for one of them  :scare:

Think i'd be interested more as a novelty punt but £70 seems a bit steep, also while BB would then seem to be an option my guess is it wouldn't be a good idea as others would have already been there and how well would it be cleaned  :vomit:

Offline Bikerboy

Doubt I will ever get the chance to shag one though there was an AW ad for one in Blackpool a while back however the shitty parlour was full of well know Barebackers and knowing my luck i'd get B&S'd for one of them  :scare:

Think i'd be interested more as a novelty punt but £70 seems a bit steep, also while BB would then seem to be an option my guess is it wouldn't be a good idea as others would have already been there and how well would it be cleaned  :vomit:

Too plastic for me.

Offline horneyboy

NO thank you stick the real thing

Offline fallentrees1321

I guess I can see some peoples objections to it , and as I said I personally have reservations about paying £70 to play with what effectively is a toy for half an hour  .Thinking about it  Id pay £30 or something like that for a go

my interest in it is sparked by the fact that in the past I have bought sex toys for wanking with and some of them have definately increased the pleasure during wanking sessions .

Im under no illusion that this would be anything like the real thing and definitely would be a different experience to sex with another person

Id definitely want to take my own sex toy cleaner and spend the first 5 minutes of the "punt" cleaning it out

At least she's not going complain, refuse every services and will take it like a trooper ;)
I wouldn't pay £70 for half an hour with a romanian though , id pay £40 tops for half an hour pump n dump , id want to pay less than this for a doll
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 08:08:26 pm by fallentrees1321 »

Offline scutty brown

You got to admit the doll was better looking than the girls, and less likely to give you the clap. Wonder if any of the druggies tried injecting it?

Offline Bikerboy

There’s going to be a market for it.
But I’ve gotta clean the B thing too it’s a double no. Though I get your drift...

Offline LanceVance

I would be interested in having a go on a RealDoll in 'cross it off the bucket list' way, but I would never buy one.

Offline shagmore

Not even on my bucket list, and have no interest at all.

Would rather have a wank thank you very much

Offline Marmalade

Not even on my bucket list, and have no interest at all.

Would rather have a wank thank you very much

I’m guessing the OP has had a few of those. Maybe he could review one of his wanks if he doesn’t punt. 

Offline fallentrees1321

I’m guessing the OP has had a few of those. Maybe he could review one of his wanks if he doesn’t punt.

I have had a few wanks in my time . I also do punt .

Im not saying this is going to be an alternative to or even a replacement for punting . Just that as someone who has used sex toys in the past and still does I would be interested in using what is looking likely to be the latest and greatest sex toy . But at that cost its a little bit much to buy just for wanking . 

Offline Plan R

Fuck me I hope they empty it out.
Who gets the horn over a lifeless rubber - be like fucking a marigold full of swarfega 
 :vomit:

Offline Donbe

Probably be a better shag than 75% of the current batch of WGs in my area.

Probably better than a sneaky bog-wank whilst the missus is watching big brother too.

Offline Titti Tatti

The media have focussed on this aspect but I look forward buying my wife an Xmas present that can cook my favourite meals, keep the house and car spotless and one or two "extras" for no additional cost.

Offline DrConners

Sure many of us have now seen about the sex doll brothels in germany and spain . Im pretty sure there has been or will be a documentary about them at some point .

If or more likely when these start popping up in the UK how many here would actually be interested in visiting ?

Personally I wouldn't mind having a go with one of these dolls but am not really in the mood to fork out £2k on one  .  At the same time ive seen in the press about these places that they are like £70 for half an hour which could buy a well reviewed indie for half an hour in my part of the country(in fact I recently punted an indie with good reviews on here for £60) . Not sure I want to pay £70 for half an hour with a cold  lifeless doll when I could just go to some of the cheaper brothels round here and pay £40 for an EE pump n dump

I also think to start with these sorts of places are going to become almost like a tourist attraction for the stag parties and other groups of kids  .

Also an interesting moral dilemma I was drinking with some mates and the lumidolls place come up in conversation , one of my mates GF's reckoned it would be cheating if he went to one of them . Not sure I agree its only a lifeless piece of rubber .

So in lieu of being able to add a poll what do people reckon

I haven't seen them & to anwser your question I would have no interest whatSOever.

Why bother posting this sort of trash ? You come across as a very strange individual.  :unknown:

Incidentally I found a couple of fella's where I work looking at the price of these new advanced sophisticated whatever the fuck "sex dolls" online, quite recently funnily enough, didn't take me long to realise what it was they were looking at - I called them "a couple of fucking weirdo's" - seems appropriate in this context too.

I have no interest in inserting my penis into anything other than a vagina or other willing female orifice.

On a lighter note do you remember the show "Futurama" ? Please take 2 minutes & 12 seconds to watch this link to an episode called "I dated a robot" - I think it makes my point  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline fallentrees1321

I haven't seen them & to anwser your question I would have no interest whatSOever.

Why bother posting this sort of trash ? You come across as a very strange individual.  :unknown:

Incidentally I found a couple of fella's where I work looking at the price of these new advanced sophisticated whatever the fuck "sex dolls" online, quite recently funnily enough, didn't take me long to realise what it was they were looking at - I called them "a couple of fucking weirdo's" - seems appropriate in this context too.

I have no interest in inserting my penis into anything other than a vagina or other willing female orifice.

On a lighter note do you remember the show "Futurama" ? Please take 2 minutes & 12 seconds to watch this link to an episode called "I dated a robot" - I think it makes my point  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Fair enough that it does not seem to be something for you . I really dont know that it is that weird though , as I have said its a sex toy . thundreds of thousands of men use sex toys day in day out to enhance their wanking . I dont really see how this would be any different . Ive not suggested it is a permanent alternative to sex with another person . Just something I would like to try to see if this latest and greatest sex toy lives upto the hype .

I do remember futurama and I remember that episode .

Not sure though , unless you are very one track minded have a weak personality or identidy I still need stimulation in other areas like intelligent conversation and a laugh and a joke every now and then hence why as I keep reiterating this would not be a replacement for actual human contact .

Offline AgedCases

Knowing my luck, it would probably malfunction and lock its jaw shut during a blowjob!

taoe36

I think I'd have definately been very interested in a shot of one when I was a horny teenager, and probably in my early 20's to be honest, but not now. 

And this is why I reckon they will flop, the only guys horny enough to want them (and be able to get good VFM from them before thy get bored of it) won't be able to afford them.

Offline Stiltskin

And this is why I reckon they will flop, the only guys horny enough to want them (and be able to get good VFM from them before thy get bored of it) won't be able to afford them.

And I better they're a bugger to get in your car's spare wheel well :D

Offline The_Don

Have you ever punted a Romanian or other W/G  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

Have you ever punted a Romanian or other W/G  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

It’s hard to tell isn’t it?  :rolleyes:

Seems this might be his style ...

Oslo airport has women who will pat down men if the metal detector goes off.  Did see a nice redhead there who I wouldn't have any issues with.

Read an article recently about companies that hire teenagers to create fake Facebook and other fake social media profiles over several years till they seem to have credibility. Then when the company gets paid to generate support for a certain issue the kids are told what ‘line’ to take. Ah well ... the times we live in ... where cyberpoop becomes a commodity!

So many people hanging about on UKP at times as if they were doing ‘research’.

Offline Spacecowb0y

The wife might object to Barbie sitting in the lounge with her legs open.