Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: advice on how to arrange a foursome  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Philistine

Being a newbie I'd really appreciate some advice on how I can arrange a foursome. My mate & my better halves will be out of town and we'd like to arrange a 4some with a couple of WGs. Ideally we would like to have an in-call somewhere in London.

I'm not sure whether it's better to call an agency or if there are WGs who provide duos for 2 guys as it's not generally something they list as a services on AW (although I haven't registered on the site).

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Offline cueball

My mate & my better halves will be out of town
How many wives have you got? And why is your mate going away with them?

Offline Randy Mcknob

Basically there's a special code word you need to use when you call up.  Really casual you say.  "Hi I'm ringing about the quattro me and my mate have always wanted a quattro."  After that it should be straightforward, enjoy your quattro.

Offline Philistine

Hahaha Grammar has never been my strong point. Use of a couple of commas might have helped.

And thanks for the Quattro advice.  Audi do that?

Offline HarryZZ

An AW search gives the options for who they will see, M,F, MF, FF, look for a duo that will accommodate two blokes, it shouldn't be hard although obviously you're narrowing the number of SPs down.

Offline gary03

Best bet would be a reverse bid on aw.advertise what you want & how much you want too pay & wait for them to contact you

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so the obvious answer is to take the piss and say find 3 other people however reading a couple of the replies i assume that this is you and your mate looking to punt 2 girls without your wives present?

I would have thought that you need to find a couple of girls who do a 2 girl duo or offer a MFF service as it's going to be better if the girls know each other and like working together.

Offline Philistine

Thanks for the advice guys. The SP's with a 'duo' will be my initial approach.

Offline shagmore

An agency might also be an option as its not a normal request MMFF, there are some WGs that do parties, - more of a Gang bang, but doubt would be able to get one to coincide with your dates, and also be other guys there

Offline Billy no mates

Honestly?

If you really are a newbie, this is a bad place to start. Just go solo and your mate also, and get some experience with the prossie's. It takes a while to get comfortable speaking with the girls, and telling them what exactly you want. I fear to arrange this as a 'newbie' you will get ripped off.

Assuming youre not trolling (which I am 50/50 on) join and post on UKE, in the area boards that relate to where you want this to take place, would be better than asking here.

vt

Hahaha Grammar has never been my strong point. Use of a couple of commas might have helped.

And thanks for the Quattro advice.  Audi do that?

If you all fuck on a bouncy mattress and quack when you cum, it's called the Four-sprung Duck Technique!!   ;) :lol:

vt

Honestly?

If you really are a newbie, this is a bad place to start. Just go solo and your mate also, and get some experience with the prossie's. It takes a while to get comfortable speaking with the girls, and telling them what exactly you want. I fear to arrange this as a 'newbie' you will get ripped off.

Assuming youre not trolling (which I am 50/50 on) join and post on UKE, in the area boards that relate to where you want this to take place, would be better than asking here.

Some good advice there. You probably need a few solo meets under your belt before embarking on this kind of adventure.

A good, reliable and VFM way of getting moresome action is to attend a party, you could attend with your mate and tag-team/spitroast the various girls, but again these aren't for the faint-hearted and would advise getting a bit of experience of punting before attending.

Various providers listed here...

External Link/Members Only

There are many reviews on UKP for the various providers, search the board by keyword/name.  :hi:

Offline shagmore

Honestly?

A very good point, also get a few singles or even duo's under your belt, then bring it up with the WG, if she doesn't want to entertain the idea, she might know someone who will, but if they do duo's then I am sure they would not turn down a bit more cash

Offline Philistine

Sound advice Gents, thanks for all your suggestions. I'll repay by posting once I have a couple of experiences under my belt (excuse the pun).

mrpeterman