Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey alternative?  (Read 2009 times)

Offline jackthelad

Hi brothers,

After my, frankly, incredible time with Lindsey, KDD and my SB, I am looking to do it again. As we all know Lindsey will be leaving for her travels soon and won't be back for a good few months at least. My question to you all is who is capable of taking on the momentous task of replacing Lindsey? Someone who is certainly submissive like her and as damn pretty and fit too?

Perhaps Elle?
External Link/Members Only

Thank you
M

Sylvester

Hi brothers,

After my, frankly, incredible time with Lindsey, KDD and my SB, I am looking to do it again. As we all know Lindsey will be leaving for her travels soon and won't be back for a good few months at least. My question to you all is who is capable of taking on the momentous task of replacing Lindsey? Someone who is certainly submissive like her and as damn pretty and fit too?

Perhaps Elle?
External Link/Members Only

Thank you
M

Elle is an outstanding girl, and I'm absolutely certain you would have a great time with her - read my and numerous other reviews - but I think she is pretty keen not to be seen or treated as anyone's replacement.

While she shares a lot of 'likes' with Lindsey, and is similarly adaptable in her approach, they are both quite different too - in age, appearance, outlook, and some preferences.

My advice would be to try and arrange something with Elle and work out between you how you want the meeting to play out.  I would be amazed if you don't find her to meet all of your requirements and more.

password02

Good luck with finding a replacement. IMO.  There is no one like LINDSEY.  Also you cannot compare girls in this way as all are different and have different likes.  For examples some girls will CIM and take every drop down their throat. Others will do anal and watersports. Different looks and different personalities.    Best to look at different girls who fit with what YOU. want. 

Offline jackthelad

Thank you brothers. I didn't mean a replacement in a negative way and of course everyone is different. I'm just looking for some to replicate my previous experience as it was so much fun. I guess I am looking for someone with similar traits and services to Lindsey.

Thank you
J

Offline Bikerboy

Hey J

Good to hear your session with SB, KDD and L was so good. Found your threads on finding SB particularly interesting. I liked the fact you didn't pre-brief SB on your recent meet too.

But replace Lindsey? Good luck with that!

We all know there are some stunning girls out there who offer amazing service, but do they replace L?
Nah, I don't think so, she is the whole package.

L is one of my top meets of all time. Horses for courses though.

Btw, I realise you didn't mean the question to be negative Bro.

:drinks: ;) ;)

Offline jackthelad

Hey J

Good to hear your session with SB, KDD and L was so good. Found your threads on finding SB particularly interesting. I liked the fact you didn't pre-brief SB on your recent meet too.

But replace Lindsey? Good luck with that!

We all know there are some stunning girls out there who offer amazing service, but do they replace L?
Nah, I don't think so, she is the whole package.

L is one of my top meets of all time. Horses for courses though.

Btw, I realise you didn't mean the question to be negative Bro.

:drinks: ;) ;)

Yeah. I realise that a 'replacement' would be pretty impossible. Someone similar would be nice though. I'm sure plenty of brothers would be interested to hear about someone like this.

Have been reading about Little Katie who seems like someone to consider. She is based in Bristol though but apparently comes to London sometimes. Unfortunately she is just as difficult to book as Lindsey.

Thank you
J

Offline Bikerboy

J

I agree, you could do worse than try LK; compliments L imo. Great girl.

:cool:

Offline The_Don

momentous task of replacing Lindsey?

This just one of many W/G that will provide services for cash.

If she stop working so be it. It still carries on, has been (before we were born) and will do (after we have gone). Thus its time to move on as no 2 to are the same.

And to be bunt, unless punters are will to try new or different W/G. From the 'standard rotation' (we all see reported on UKP)  this replacement is just wishful thinking. :timeout:

Type_O_Negative

If she stop working so be it. It still carries on, has been (before we were born) and will do (after we have gone). Thus its time to move on as no 2 to are the same.

And to be bunt, unless punters are will to try new or different W/G. From the 'standard rotation' (we all see reported on UKP)  this replacement is just wishful thinking. :timeout:

+1
She is just a human - not a goddess or angel (but some here do think she is - it's time to put your feet on planet Earth because se isn't). It's possible to replace every single human.

Lindsey's fanclub - get a grip please...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 02:49:36 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline jackthelad

Brothers, everyone is different be they SP or Punters. Many people on here have enjoyed their times with Lindsey like I have and believe she is quite special. As in someone who is very willing to maximize your enjoyment and put in lots of effort, rather than just going through the motions. I am only asking a legitimate question of other SPs who can match Lindsey's level of service. There's no need to bash me for it.

As to trying new SPs, you will notice I only have 3 reports. 1 of which is on someone previously unreported.

Thank you brothers for your positive opinions though

Offline herbie007

+1
She is just a human - not a goddess or angel (but some here do think she is - it's time to put your feet on planet Earth because se isn't). It's possible to replace every single human.

Lindsey's fanclub - get a grip please...

Your right she is only human, but a human who’s gorgeous and sexy as fuck IMO with the addition of being a great shag too.  :P

@ The op, good luck with finding a replacement.  :drinks:

slow and low

+2
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 06:01:07 pm by slow and low »

lancspunter

I see a couple of problems with this thread. The first is your use of the word "replacement" in the heading. This may have been quite an innocent choice of heading but it suggests that you want a substitute, having already decided that Lindsey is the bench mark. In this respect it comes across as quite disrespectful.

Secondly, you obviously read reviews and threads as you then proceed to mention both Elle and LK, which begs the question why you need advice in the first place. As Sylvester has mentioned, Elle would never countenance being regarded as a "replacement" and nor would LK. All three girls you mention are very, very different in many respects, despite some similarities. LK, however, simply would not be interested in a scenario similar to your review. It is not her thing.

Offline CupidStunt

... your use of the word "replacement" ... suggests that you want a substitute, having already decided that Lindsey is the bench mark. In this respect it comes across as quite disrespectful.

How is it disrespectful?

Secondly, you obviously read reviews and threads as you then proceed to mention both Elle and LK, which begs the question why you need advice in the first place. As Sylvester has mentioned, Elle would never countenance being regarded as a "replacement" and nor would LK. All three girls you mention are very, very different in many respects, despite some similarities. LK, however, simply would not be interested in a scenario similar to your review. It is not her thing.

All people are very different.  But these women have one thing in common - they offer paid for sexual services and this is what the op is talking about it seems to me.

The general tone of your post seems to suggest these women are "different". When diary space is limited and they have to choose 1 client out of (a) 1 hour with a client they really get on with or (b) 3 hours with less good looking podgy generally nice middle aged bloke, how many sp's will choose (a) over (b)? If it's pretty much always (b) then they're not "hobby whores" (or equiv) but professionals.

In which case, yes, I wouldn't want my brand diluted buy being viewed as equivalent to some pret-a-prossie service.

But I guess you have a close relationship with these women giving you greater insight to their character and the authority to inform us (on their behalf) what they will or wont like?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:45:46 am by CupidStunt »

Offline jackthelad

I see a couple of problems with this thread. The first is your use of the word "replacement" in the heading. This may have been quite an innocent choice of heading but it suggests that you want a substitute, having already decided that Lindsey is the bench mark. In this respect it comes across as quite disrespectful.

Perhaps replacement was a bad choice of words and I meant no disrespect for any lady by that. Lindsey have a service which I seldom find in this industry. I am sure many other ladies can offer this level of service which is what I am asking essentially. Frankly, this is a service industry and with reviews and these boards punters will compare one SP with another. What difference is it in this case? I am asking if there is anyone who can provide a similar level of service as Lindsey.

Regarding LK not being interested, you know this because? So, you've met a few times and makes you an authority on the matter? I have made initial contact with LK and although being able to see her seems almost impossible, she was quite positive.

Sylvester

I think this is maybe getting a little pedantic.

With reference to the use of the word 'replacement' in the initial post, perhaps 'alternative' may have been a better choice of word.  Replacement does sort of imply 'substitute'.  Also, given that Lindsey is well known to have a very extensive and in some cases extreme repertoire, not many girls would want to be considered a like for like replacement for fear of causing disappointment or being asked to do things they are just not comfortable with.

With regard to the three girls under discussion so far being 'different', this term can be applied in two ways - they are each individual and offer a unique and 'different' experience from each other.  Also, whether they are full time or not, they are also each very popular and as such can afford to pick and choose (to a greater or lesser degree) who they see.  I'm not sure that money is the sole motivating factor for any of them.  I've not seen LK, but certainly with Lindsey and Elle there is a strong element of their own sexual exploration and experimentation involved too.

With respect to Lancspunters comment as to whether LK would be interested in recreating the scenario mentioned in the original review - my understanding is that LK doesn't play with other girls, so I don't think that was a particularly contentious or opinionated point for him to make.  No need for him to be an authority, just in possession of some pretty basic and readily available information about the girls 'likes'...

Offline jsparky

what's SB & LK?

Is there some kind of coded messages between season punters? :D

Sylvester

what's SB & LK?

Is there some kind of coded messages between season punters? :D

LK = Little Katie
SB = Sugar Baby (I'd never heard of this either...)

Offline jackthelad

With respect to Lancspunters comment as to whether LK would be interested in recreating the scenario mentioned in the original review - my understanding is that LK doesn't play with other girls, so I don't think that was a particularly contentious or opinionated point for him to make.  No need for him to be an authority, just in possession of some pretty basic and readily available information about the girls 'likes'...

Unfortunately, with her AW account suspended I was unable to verify her likes. Her personal website doesn't mention how she is sexually oriented as far as I can see.

Look friends, let's just drop this. I have chosen my wording badly and I accept that. I'm sorry. Ok?

Perhaps admin can change the word replacement to alternative for me?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

SB = Sugar Baby (I'd never heard of this either...)

Just to clarify, a sugar baby (as described in JTL's review) is a female looking for a 'sugar daddy'. He's not talking about the WG 'Sugar Baby' as described here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61234.msg785024;topicseen#msg785024

abad

where is the link to Lindsey?

lancspunter

Unfortunately, with her AW account suspended I was unable to verify her likes. Her personal website doesn't mention how she is sexually oriented as far as I can see.

Look friends, let's just drop this. I have chosen my wording badly and I accept that. I'm sorry. Ok?

Perhaps admin can change the word replacement to alternative for me?

There is nothing to apologise for. And you are right that LK's website does not mention certain things.

For the person who asked - the "disrespectful" comment was linked to the "replacement", which could be seen as second-best.

Offline jackthelad

There is nothing to apologise for. And you are right that LK's website does not mention certain things.

For the person who asked - the "disrespectful" comment was linked to the "replacement", which could be seen as second-best.

People seem to be pretty upset about the way I have worded this thread. It wasn't my intention to belittle anyone or upset anyone. I'm just asking for information which other punters will probably be interested in.

abad

Link to her persona website please