Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too old, tired, injured to TOFTT  (Read 587 times)

FlyingBreadMan

I used to easily travel one side of London to the other to take a tofft.

Now I feel I have no energy for it.

And what does not help is my last several attempts have been b&switchers...I am still vexed by the fatty that greeted me bear Stratford when I wanted to see her trimmer friend.

Have you found your self losing the will to tofft or to travel to see a good so?

Offline kaj314

And what does not help is my last several attempts have been b&switchers...I am still vexed by the fatty that greeted me bear Stratford when I wanted to see her trimmer friend.

Have you found your self losing the will to tofft or to travel to see a good so?

Definitely, actually haven't punted in about a year I think. Just feels too much of an effort!!! Sometimes when I get an urge, I find I'm more drawn towards a large glass of single malt lol  :dash:

@admins, reckon we could get face palm or head in hand emoji? Don't ask you don't get!!!

Offline peter purves

Yes - think I am there now and even though recently had an excellent punt, not much has changed - what I refer to as Punter's  Alienation  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

I had a nearly 10 year break from punting due becoming increasingly dissillusioned by crap WG's, bait & switch, rip offs and general bollocks that you sometimes find in this game :thumbsdown:

I'm now much more cautious and prepared to walk away or challenge bullshit from WG's.

I also used to travel all over for a punt, but I only do punts local to where I'm working as I really can't be bothered travelling miles only to be disappointed. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:19:38 pm by Chorley »

Offline NIK

I can relate to many of the posts in this thread.
Even ten years ago I never thought I would lose interest in punting, but for over five years now I've barely bothered. Once upon a time I would have more punts in one year than I have had in the past seven or eight.
Ironically my decline in punting began around the same time as UKP was born!

Donkey_78

It's a tricky one because the further you are willing to travel, the bigger the pool of WGs that are available to you.  Few years ago I wouldn't have dreamt of travelling out of London for a punt, but now I accept that I have to in order to meet the WG that I want.  I've become quite picky over the years, which has meant that location is not as important to me anymore as looks and services.

There's nothing worse than the journey home after a shit punt though.  The way I prevent this however, is to research the girl as much as possible or have a plan B.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:44:11 pm by Donkey_78 »