Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca's party , London details please  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Fredbone

Hi could anyone provide details about Bianca's party's?

The are invitation only and held in London.

bod666

So why not post in the London section?  :dash:

fredpunter

Have you been invited?

Offline Fredbone

I have an option, but would like the views from this group,  asking the girl will provide a bious view.

Basil1903

Depends on which girl invited you - they all seem to have slightly different limits or certainly pricing

Offline davidgood

If you provided a link, comments and answers are more likely to be forthcoming.

Regards,

davidgood

fredpunter

If you provided a link, comments and answers are more likely to be forthcoming.

Regards,

davidgood

Not sure she has a website. I get text invitations from her quite regularly. The op doesn't make very clear what details he is looking for .... if he's got the same invite as me then he's got most of the info I could provide already.

Offline mattharding

How does one get an invite for this place? I haven't heard of it. Can anyone PM some more info? Please :)

Offline nickleupip

I would be interested in that too... If you can pm me also please... :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Bianca's is a strippers party rather than a sex party like Phoenix etc. I have no doubt that some level of naughties are on offer by some of the girls but exactly what's on offer will vary depending on the girl, and how nicely you ask, and what you are willing to pay. As has been said many many times- if what you want is non-stop guaranteed sex then strippers are not your best option - if you do get any sex it will cost you a lot! 

I can't go giving out details to all and sundry because it's nothing to do with me - presumably it is invitation only cos that's how she likes it and it's not for me to start giving out her contact details willy nilly. It's actually a long time since I last went to a stripper party in a flat or house rather than a club or saw Bianca so even more reason why I'm not comfortable giving out private info.

Suffice to say if you want to be invited to these sort of things you either need to find a friend who already goes and ask him to take you along, or chat to strippers in more mainstream venues and ask them if they work anywhere else ... if you're none threatening and don't smell too much and demonstrate a willingness to part with a little cash then chances are you will get invited to either bianca's or something very similar sooner rather than later. A reasonable place to start may be the strip club on dean street whose name escapes me briefly but I know that some of the girls there also do private parties (though I discovered this back to front - i.e. I saw them at a private party and they told me they worked at the place on dean Street).

I used to visit strip places much more often than I do these days so what I know and the contacts I have is all a bit old now. But Bianca has never stopped sending me the invites. I will add that on her latest invite there were 9 dancers listed to appear, and I recognised 6 of the names from pretty much when I first started venturing into strip pubs, which must be at least 15 years ago ... so they're no-longer teenagers ... which may be why I don't bother going any more.

One name I saw mentioned on another thread recently so I will add if you like amazonian women called Tanya you could have been seeing her very soon ... but her big fake boobs never did it for me.     

Ps remembered the name of the club .... sunset strip
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:43:23 pm by fredpunter »

Offline davidgood

Many thanks for this last post Fred.

I can sleep easy now that I know that I am not missing out on a new full sex party.

Regards,

davidgood

fredpunter

Perhaps the op will reappear and give us some first hand up to date information...

Offline xxdavex

Bumping this thread up as I get messages about this party from one of the ladies who attends. Trouble is I'm not interested in seeing this particular lady anymore but I'm intrigued to go and see who else attends so I was wondering if anyone would be able to let me know on this thread or by PM? If not I'll just bite the bullet get a lap dance from her and see for myself.

Cheers in advance.

vt

This all sounds very sketchy when you can have it all on a plate for a reasonable price at various party venues in London and the provinces.

Offline xxdavex

This isn't a 'sex-party' as such as I'm not a fan of them even though they are much better value for money.

vt

This isn't a 'sex-party' as such as I'm not a fan of them even though they are much better value for money.

Well, this is a punting site, so if sex isn't on the cards and it isn't good VFM, that will limit its appeal to most here.

The only thing that might get interest is if the girls were significantly hotter than the established sex parties or maybe there's some kind of 'thrill of the chase' appeal to it all.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 05:56:27 pm by vt »