Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlexandraQuinn - Chelsea  (Read 1413 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4893526) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline newguy1992

I'm a new member and this is my first review. Been punting for just under 2 years but I think my punting days could be coming to a end so I thought I would share some of my experiences, especially with lesser reviewed girls.

I saw her in February 2020, god that feels like a lifetime ago, this was the second time I had seen her. Before this I was definitely a guy who would revisit the scene of the crime, so to speak. I kept her on my HL for a while after the first visit and saw she had an offer on £200 for 90 mins and seeing as though I enjoyed her company first time round I thought why not.

Comms: Called her on the number she provides on AW, everything was arranged and a text with the time and location was sent to me.

Location: She was staying in a flat in Chelsea Cloisters which was clean, well presented and great bathroom facilities. Only downside was there was work going on in the adjoining flat.

Girl: The pictures on her profile don't do her justice, she has a very pretty face, fantastic big breasts and a clit that grows, as she puts it, to the size a cashew nut when aroused. She is very chatty and open and has a slightly eccentric way about her that I enjoyed, better that than awkward silence between rounds.

Meet: After getting to South Kensington station I gave her a quick text saying I'll be 5-10 mins away. Made the walk to Chelsea Cloisters and found my way to her flat following her instructions. Once I arrived I was greeted with the gorgeous girl I remembered from my first time meeting her.  She was dress in black lingerie and high heels which really showed off her figure. Once the paperwork was sorted I asked if she remembered me and she did, which is a nice as I hadn't seen her in over 4 months. I jumped in the shower to freshen up and came back to the bed and then the fun began. She offers everything on her profile, I got OWO, rimming, went down on her which I really rewarding feeling her clit grow as you go to work on it, even offered a bit of bum stuff if that takes your fancy. After a bit of foreplay, OWO, RO and rimming, I bagged up and went in various positions and I popped during missionary.  We chatted for a bit as I recovered from the first round, this was when the noise from the works going on in the adjoining flat started, she was very apologetic about it and tbf it wasn't her fault. Once feeling ready to go again I bagged up and she asked about toys for me, being inquisitive I thought why not after all she had already rimmed me to a state of euphoria, so second time round was even better that with her suggestion of a butt plug. After I was done I showered off we exchanged pleasantries and I left a very happy man. 

Definitely would recommend if she comes back, haven't seen her active in a while. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+