Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_Brazil in Croydon  (Read 1411 times)

12 review(s) for Your__Beauty (5 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NickA

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 60 minutes

Location: new build flat off Wellesley Road, Croydon. Clean, functional space. Very discrete. Bit difficult to find first time.

Comms: by text and very good. Prompt, clear instructions. I turned up a bit early, but wasn't left hanging around to be given the flat number.

Mia: looks just like she does in her AW profile. Claims to be 26. I'd say late twenties. There may be some mild photo-shopping on pics, but not enough to feel cheated. Fantastic enhanced tits and arse. Works well. Flat stomach. Pale, slightly freckled skin, great smile and eyes - quite Girl Next Door, if that's your thing. Spotlessly clean. Clean-shaven vagina with labia which become noticeably more visible when aroused.

Experience: This punt started off as something different. I'd booked Mia through a Gumtree ad, as she was offering sensual massage, nudity and HR. Basically, since blowing my pieces up the much-missed Lydia of the now defunct New Siam, I've been swerving non-civilian penetrative sex and opting for massage and HR only. I was sick of boring punts and the plethora of EE skanks in the area. I just wanted to lie there and be attended to.

However, I'd seen Mia's ad on AW for last couple of weeks and was tempted. Had an inkling it might be the same girl when I booked, although she was using a different number. Answered the flat door in basque, no knickers, no bra etc and pretty much grabbed hold of me when I got through the door. I think she'd seen the pleased look on my face when she answered and I realised it was the AW Mia. English is limited but she has a good, friendly manner and excellent bedside manners. More SPs could learn from Mia. Maybe I had her on a good day, I don't know, but she was all over me. Up-selling obvously, but so what. She put on a good show.

We both stripped naked for the massage, but she grabbed my dick and rubbed it on her bare arse before we were on the bed. Long story short: there was no way I was just sticking with a massage and HR, once she'd stuck her pussy in my face after 10 mins of back and leg rubbing and running her fingers over my ballsac. We'd agreed £80, I bunged her the extra £20 and she went to town with OWO on my cock. Mia has the act off-pat. She'd decided on two things she liked about me (my smile and my penis!) and decided to keep paying regular compliments about them. She didn't over-do it, but acted like she was gagging for it.

I checked her AW profile after I got home and noticed she mentioned a bit of submissiveness. Maybe I picked up on this in the room. Mia, despite her curves, is quite short and pocket sized. I'm not, basically, and she made a point of mentioning this and seemed to get off on it. Some other stuff she said in admittedly rather broken English suggested she likes being ridden by "strong Englishmen" (her words). So if you fit the bill, I think your luck is in.

Had her in 69, cowgirl (she initiated this and achieved incredible depth is a couple of adjusted positions - thought I'd hit her rib cage at one point), brief missionary, doggy in front of the mirror at the end of the bed (which was some of the best I'd had in a long time), and finished by blowing a load over her huge tits. After we were done, she kept grabbing me and kissing me and running her hands over my chest and cock etc. So great after-sales service. Another snog and dick grab at the door before she sent me on my merry way.

PROS: Great girl who delivers a good GFE experience. Though I think YMMV. I'm not god's gift. I'm a bloke in his 50s, for fuck's sake! But I'm a strapping, well-built gent with a big dick, and I think that played in my favour. Sorry.

CONS: The after-sales service only goes so far. Mia's a businesswoman at the end of the day. Checked her phone straight after we were done. while I was getting dressed. Had some difficulty getting the condom on me earlier, so I had to take over. But, really, I'm nitpicking.

WILL I RETURN? Yes, definitely, and will pay extra to cum in her mouth and go for some mild domination.

PICS: Attached below - all look like Mia. But the one where she's tied up in profile by the bathroom tiles is closest representation.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:59:36 pm by NickA »

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 60 minutes

Location: new build flat off Wellesley Road, Croydon. Clean, functional space. Very discrete. Bit difficult to find first time.

Comms: by text and very good. Prompt, clear instructions. I turned up a bit early, but wasn't left hanging around to be given the flat number.

Mia: looks just like she does in her AW profile. Claims to be 26. I'd say late twenties. There may be some mild photo-shopping on pics, but not enough to feel cheated. Fantastic enhanced tits and arse. Works well. Flat stomach. Pale, slightly freckled skin, great smile and eyes - quite Girl Next Door, if that's your thing. Spotlessly clean. Clean-shaven vagina with labia which become noticeably more visible when aroused.

Experience: This punt started off as something different. I'd booked Mia through a Gumtree ad, as she was offering sensual massage, nudity and HR. Basically, since blowing my pieces up the much-missed Lydia of the now defunct New Siam, I've been swerving non-civilian penetrative sex and opting for massage and HR only. I was sick of boring punts and the plethora of EE skanks in the area. I just wanted to lie there and be attended to.

However, I'd seen Mia's ad on AW for last couple of weeks and was tempted. Had an inkling it might be the same girl when I booked, although she was using a different number. Answered the flat door in basque, no knickers, no bra etc and pretty much grabbed hold of me when I got through the door. I think she'd seen the pleased look on my face when she answered and I realised it was the AW Mia. English is limited but she has a good, friendly manner and excellent bedside manners. More SPs could learn from Mia. Maybe I had her on a good day, I don't know, but she was all over me. Up-selling obvously, but so what. She put on a good show.

We both stripped naked for the massage, but she grabbed my dick and rubbed it on her bare arse before we were on the bed. Long story short: there was no way I was just sticking with a massage and HR, once she'd stuck her pussy in my face after 10 mins of back and leg rubbing and running her fingers over my ballsac. We'd agreed £80, I bunged her the extra £20 and she went to town with OWO on my cock. Mia has the act off-pat. She'd decided on two things she liked about me (my smile and my penis!) and decided to keep paying regular compliments about them. She didn't over-do it, but acted like she was gagging for it.

I checked her AW profile after I got home and noticed she mentioned a bit of submissiveness. Maybe I picked up on this in the room. Mia, despite her curves, is quite short and pocket sized. I'm not, basically, and she made a point of mentioning this and seemed to get off on it. Some other stuff she said in admittedly rather broken English suggested she likes being ridden by "strong Englishmen" (her words). So if you fit the bill, I think your luck is in.

Had her in 69, cowgirl (she initiated this and achieved incredible depth is a couple of adjusted positions - thought I'd hit her rib cage at one point), brief missionary, doggy in front of the mirror at the end of the bed (which was some of the best I'd had in a long time), and finished by blowing a load over her huge tits. After we were done, she kept grabbing me and kissing me and running her hands over my chest and cock etc. So great after-sales service. Another snog and dick grab at the door before she sent me on my merry way.

PROS: Great girl who delivers a good GFE experience. Though I think YMMV. I'm not god's gift. I'm a bloke in his 50s, for fuck's sake! But I'm a strapping, well-built gent with a big dick, and I think that played in my favour. Sorry.

CONS: The after-sales service only goes so far. Mia's a businesswoman at the end of the day. Checked her phone straight after we were done. while I was getting dressed. Had some difficulty getting the condom on me earlier, so I had to take over. But, really, I'm nitpicking.

WILL I RETURN? Yes, definitely, and will pay extra to cum in her mouth and go for some mild domination.

PICS: Attached below - all look like Mia. But the one where she's tied up in profile by the bathroom tiles is closest representation.

Highlighted part  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:44:46 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline NickA

Dear Brazilian Martian. It's a curse mate, what can I say! But a big cock still isn't paying my mortgage, clearing my debts or making me a cup of tea of a morning  ;)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:52:27 pm by NickA »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Dear Brazilian Martian. It's a curse mate, what can I say! But a big cock still isn't paying my mortgage, clearing my debts or making me a cup of tea of a morning  ;)

:thumbsup:  :D :D

Offline Private Member

Thanks Nick  :drinks:

I've been half watching this profile for a couple of weeks too and wondering.

My experience of Brazilian girls tends to be the two extremes - either totally not interested, or completely into the session.

Looking at the other reviews on this site it's still a mixed bag, so suspect it may be luck if you come on a good day or if you click with her. Sounds like you got both. Lucky you

Offline NickA

Thanks Nick  :drinks:

I've been half watching this profile for a couple of weeks too and wondering.

My experience of Brazilian girls tends to be the two extremes - either totally not interested, or completely into the session.

Likewise. I've had exactly the same. I stopped punting South American for this very reason. Which is another reason why I wavered on booking Mia. My accidental booking paid off. It's all down to personal taste at the end of the day. I liked her overall manner and found her very attractive. Others may not.

Offline Harry Monk

Hi Nick,
   thanks for this review,she is often in my area and she is on my HL.
Think we may be a similar profile so my question is do you think she is ok with A, its on her likes but that isn't reliable.

cheers

Offline NickA

Hi Nick,
   thanks for this review,she is often in my area and she is on my HL.
Think we may be a similar profile so my question is do you think she is ok with A, its on her likes but that isn't reliable.

cheers

No idea to be honest. Everything down there seemed to be quite tidy. The wrong un didn't look like it's seen much action. But I'm not really a A man myself. So didn't occur to me to enquire. Second hole down from the back of the neck… that's the one you want  ;)

Offline Woodclinteast

Second hole down from the back of the neck… that's the one you want  ;)

Thanks for making me chuckle in an otherwise dull Monday!  :D

Good review as well mate, now on HL.  Thanks  :thumbsup: :hi: