Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rising Prices Question  (Read 611 times)

Offline capman02

Hi everyone - what’s your thoughts on the prices nowadays?
I’ve noticed it’s getting higher and higher recently and i think if people keep paying it it’s only going to get worse and soon the average joe punter won’t be able to afford it.
Am I wrong in thinking the prices are getting out of hand or am I out of touch?

Offline The Man With No Name

Yawn.

You've contributed some decent reviews since joining, so don't spoil it by posting needless threads without thinking about it. I've even had to change the subject as your own "Rises Prices Question" simply didn't make any sense as a title.

And while I appreciate (or would at least like to think) it was probably just a typo, it neatly encapsulates your perspective on the post. There's already umpteen threads on the topic of the rising cost of punting during Covid, so contribute - or simply take the information you need - from one, or several, of them.

If you're starting a thread on an already well-covered subject such as this, it really needs to have an original spin or specific angle to justify doing so. It otherwise simply clutters up the board with empty threads, clouding over the genuinely useful/informative/original/entertaining ones.

Offline capman02

Yawn.

You've contributed some decent reviews since joining, so don't spoil it by posting needless threads without thinking about it. I've even had to change the subject as your own "Rises Prices Question" simply didn't make any sense as a title.

And while I appreciate (or would at least like to think) it was probably just a typo, it neatly encapsulates your perspective on the post. There's already umpteen threads on the topic of the rising cost of punting during Covid, so contribute - or simply take the information you need - from one, or several, of them.

If you're starting a thread on an already well-covered subject such as this, it really needs to have an original spin or specific angle to justify doing so. It otherwise simply clutters up the board with empty threads, clouding over the genuinely useful/informative/original/entertaining ones.

Yawn = not needed.
Clearly there was a typo so thank you for correcting it.
You can also see I’ve been on the site for 5 months and I will make errors.
Also I have been contributing but I will take your reply on board.

Offline The Man With No Name

Yawn = not needed.
Clearly there was a typo so thank you for correcting it.
You can also see I’ve been on the site for 5 months and I will make errors.
Also I have been contributing but I will take your reply on board.

It wasn't a dig, just a constructive kick in the nuts.

As I've already stated, if every member's record was like yours this would be an even better resource than it currently is.

Case closed. :drinks: