Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is she a good punt?  (Read 972 times)

Offline FreshBreath

I can't find any reviews for her. It's 100 bucks for 30 mins and she is around for a while but no feedback.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Obsessive, creepy, harassment
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Matrix

Sure she's been mentioned before and looks like an alchy or junkie.

Edit; you didn't look very hard.

Type the aw number into the search box.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 02:01:20 pm by Matrix »

Offline FreshBreath

Thanks Matrix. She is one of the must avoids!

Offline FreshBreath

She had only one review that stated she had a very tight pussy - quite tempting to me. I may make a booking and will leave a review if meet happens.

Offline Clattypats

She had only one review that stated she had a very tight pussy - quite tempting to me. I may make a booking and will leave a review if meet happens.
Have you looked at her current LL... No FK, no OW/OWO, no penetration (protected)...  :unknown: :wackogirl:

Offline FreshBreath

Not until you pointed out. I searched her aw number and found she was offering blackmail as a service. She is on twitter as well and definitely a junkie.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=239773.msg2451635#msg2451635

External Link/Members Only

Thanks guys for the information otherwise I might have wasted my hard earned money on this character.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 05:59:31 pm by FreshBreath »

Offline Clattypats

Thanks guys for the information otherwise I might have wasted my hard earned money on this character.
No problem, why this forum is so important...

Glad you avoided a potential disaster...  :hi:

Offline Jamesie007

A defo space cadet.
Before I joined the forum years ago I had a booking with her
Got into the room and she was spaced out going on about how some guy robbed her etc.
I made my excuses and left saying she needs to get the police into the guy.
She appeared later on under a new guise as some guy had taken her under his wings so she claimed.
She looked ok but wouldn't ever try and see her again.  Glad I got out as I did .

Offline jkrieg

She looks like she's had a hard 31 years on the planet... I'd add 10 years to her age based on those pictures.

Offline FreshBreath

No problem, why this forum is so important...

Glad you avoided a potential disaster...  :hi:

Her twitter feed is quite funny. She wrote  "I deserve ur money more!" and claims to be a findom goddess. She uploaded a video of a poor guy eating from her shoes and handing her money but the guy looked quite poor and certainly a vulnerable.

Offline Clattypats

Her twitter feed is quite funny. She wrote  "I deserve ur money more!" and claims to be a findom goddess. She uploaded a video of a poor guy eating from her shoes and handing her money but the guy looked quite poor and certainly a vulnerable.
Aye, best avoided mate as you know...Like Matrix said, always type the ID number into search bar as you may find other posts outwith indexed reviews (if its maybe in Regional) ....  :thumbsup: