Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Edinburgh  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Johns1989

Goes by the name sexytuta
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her?

Offline Problem Child

Haven’t seen her, but did you know that tuta is Arabic for dick?  :hi:

Online Moodie

I made a post pretty much saying the same thing. Really want to meet her but can’t find any reviews anywhere.
Fancy taking one for the team and then leaving a review here? ;)

Offline Tim_10

I made a post pretty much saying the same thing. Really want to meet her but can’t find any reviews anywhere.
Fancy taking one for the team and then leaving a review here? ;)

why don't you do that ??
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moodie

Maybe I will. Don’t really want to be the one wasting money if I’m honest ;)

Offline Tim_10

Maybe I will. Don’t really want to be the one wasting money if I’m honest ;)

the weirdest response I have ever seen on this forum
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tombury

I also replied to the other thread... Anyway, I tried calling and texting but didn't get through and the phone just rang. No replies to texts, neither.

Not going to claim that they're not genuine, but I didn't have any luck. No PG to subscribe to, so that isn't their angle - but I don't know what is. I may try again later in the week.

Feel free to give it a go, though. And let us know  :drinks:

Offline Johns1989

I’ll maybe try and contact her later in the week.

I can’t meet right now and just found it strange their is absolutely nothing on her anywhere

Offline Johns1989

Tried a few times with no success

Offline Johns1989

Got an answer from her the other day she seems to live in Edinburgh however I was already away from Edinburgh when I got the call. Will be a few weeks before I can try and arrange again

Offline J_H

Will be interested to see a review, if she ever gets round to answering anybody's texts/email/phone. Looks cute.

Offline ComeAgain

Straight on to my AW hotlist. I tried calling her...but guess what? It rang out, but I didn't leave a message. Will try again.

Offline Johns1989

I actually called her withheld didn’t realise till after the call but she answered in a couple of rings. Maybe depends what day you get her on if she’ll answer or not