Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Kate_xx Stafford  (Read 809 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5970837) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline SteveMorris

External Link/Members Only

Easy comms, good directions, town centre location, felt safe.

Pretty, 40s, tattoos and a good body (was expecting her to be a little chunky given as she gives her vital statistics as 36 36 36!), dressed in slinky black slip

Quick freshen up in the bathroom (had shower at home before setting out), then into bedroom, clean bedding on double bed. Limited English so no conversation but she said she is touring and this is her last day in Stafford for now. £110 for the hour, Spotify playlist set going to monitor the time.

Started with body to body massage and the feel of her D cup breasts across my back and bum was heavenly. Turned over and the body to body continued. Glorious.
Owo, not deep but good and enthusiastic. Move onto 69 and she feels and tastes good.
Rubbered up for sex in missionary and she’s pulling me in deeper and making appreciative noises.
Finish with oral and I pop all over her boobs.

Other than a couple of light pecks there wasn’t any kissing but this wasn’t anything I pushed for. Didn’t feel rushed at any time. A pretty decent punt. I would definitely see her if she visits this way again.