Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please Add Area And Link In Reviews.  (Read 324 times)

Offline smiths

Can I please ask reviewers to put the area of the punt in their review titles and ideally the first part of the postcode. Putting nothing or just putting for example London doesn't help me much as London is a big place, yes I could read the review obviously but I would rather be able to see it in the review title and not bother if its in an area not good for me to get to. What I do is put the WGs A/W name, then the area say Finchley and then N12 to confirm the rough location.

And if the WG has a link please add it in the review and if an A/W WG its essential to add the WGs numbered link at the bottom of all A/W profiles as that brings up any other reviews on the same WG by other punters using that profile number. And some WGs change name but the numbered link remains the same though some change both.

Offline The_Don

Can I please ask reviewers to put the area of the punt in their review titles and ideally the first part of the postcode. Putting nothing or just putting for example London doesn't help me much as London is a big place, yes I could read the review obviously but I would rather be able to see it in the review title and not bother if its in an area not good for me to get to. What I do is put the WGs A/W name, then the area say Finchley and then N12 to confirm the rough location.

And if the WG has a link please add it in the review and if an A/W WG its essential to add the WGs numbered link at the bottom of all A/W profiles as that brings up any other reviews on the same WG by other punters using that profile number. And some WGs change name but the numbered link remains the same though some change both.

+1