Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Dangers of Technology  (Read 1701 times)

ClitTeaser

I really don't know what to say about this.

External Link/Members Only

hsn23

He was an idiot for using his wifes phone if you ask me :unknown:

ClitTeaser

Yes, that's what I mean.  Common sense is not always common.

hsn23

Title should been dangers of stupidity

Offline Taggart

He was an idiot for using his wifes phone if you ask me :unknown:

True, but given the bug in the app, who would expect it?
As we know, separate phone and sim, no signing up to what's app, twitter, facebook, snapchat, instagram etc.  Not even email. Texts and calls, traces of which can be quickly deleted or wiped. Plus have a passcode on that punting phone - and not an obvious one a partner will figure out.

hsn23

Personally I never expect anything to go smooth sailing, life's taught me that. I always prepare for the worst so if I was punting I would keep all my affairs cabwise and everything separate, just incase. Granted the worst rarely happens but I'm not risking being unprepared if it does.

gg_123

I'm sure theres something in the T&Cs somewhere that says they're able to do this. They justify this by saying they need to keep track of you in order to tailor and improve the service for you. Bullshit or Marketing, whatever the case, he was an idiot to use his wife's phone. On top of that he's a bigger idiot for advertising his fails and expecting a reward!

Offline parker

I'm sure that I am right, Whats App is owned by Facebook.  Both apps in reality are quite invasive and want permission to access everything on your phone  :scare: !

gg_123

I'm sure that I am right, Whats App is owned by Facebook.  Both apps in reality are quite invasive and want permission to access everything on your phone  :scare: !

You're right. They paid a ridiculous sum of around £16 billion for Whatsapp. Their whole business model revolves around using our data.