Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Studio-95 End of an Era!  (Read 2479 times)

Offline KTM RIDER

I see the one of the longest establishments in Swansea has bit the dust!

Only frequented there once (back in the 90's) but get the impression it's gone pretty dire in recent years?

Anyone sad to see it go?

Obviously a pity for the girls working there but this may encourage a few of them to 'go-it-alone'?

Every cloud eh?

Online scutty brown

what closed it?
cash, police or other?

Offline KTM RIDER

I saw it on their FB page - no explanation but I guess this coronavirus has a lot to do with it?

Online gurtat

F*ck me, shit must be bad!
Studio95 and now Mcdonalds!

Offline KTM RIDER

They might as well close Swansea!

The 2 most renowned places in Swansea have both gone!  :dash:

Saturday night in Swansea will never be the same!  :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 10:56:22 pm by KTM RIDER »

Offline Curious CP

It is a shame that Studio 95 is closing, it really was the business model that "brothels" should be and replicated throughout the land with an end to the harassment by legalizing, it did become tired though and needed freshening up but the laws surrounding made any real change impossible.
Sadly girls webcamming from home and the IMO dreadful channels like Babestation are killing the scene, personally I cannot see how a guy can be spoken too and sexually aroused, it doesn't work for me and seems the only guys who get fill their boots are the producers of these online, virtual, rip off, offer nothing visual only brothels, they are no substitute for a real woman.

Online ulstersubbie

seems the only guys who get fill their boots are the producers of these online, virtual, rip off, offer nothing visual only brothels, they are no substitute for a real woman.

Agreed! 

Offline hrnybob

shame had more choice of girls than the other place and they are better looking

Offline CardiffCentral

Went there once back in the late 90's as a teen. I saw one girl who'd later confessed to just coming out of prison.  :scare:

I then walked over to Bunnies where I met someone who couldn't stop talking about her horses.

Neither experience was satisfactory  :unknown: 

A friend who I lost touch with (Paris) used to work there on and off, and her mate did too...who was stunning but had retired.

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
Alot of them used to tell their OHs they were working filling shelves at Tesco. It won't be easy for them trying to explain to their fellas how they got laid off from Tesco at this time - oops!

Offline Swsnapper

Alot of them used to tell their OHs they were working filling shelves at Tesco. It won't be easy for them trying to explain to their fellas how they got laid off from Tesco at this time - oops!

:lol: yes what a place back in the 90s though.

Remember my first punt was there with a Thai girl who didn't have an ounce of fat on her....incredible experience for a 19yr old

Offline miloman

I was a regular there in the late 90s.  I have vivid memories of "Sandy", saw her many times.  Similar age to me at the time, 40ish I guess, with curly dark auburn hair, slim waist and hips and large boobs.  I always remember once suggesting 69 and she asked " you want top bunk, or bottom bunk ?"    Fond memories and happy days  :rolleyes:

Offline max9456

Yes Sandy was a treasure and marvelous at what she did. Also clare a tall leggy blonde who delivered an exquisite blowjob

Offline Sancerre

Had a couple of great punts there back in the day before I discovered the indi scene.  Last went there about 6 years ago, and walked.

Offline Le chef

Tesco are employing temporary staff at the moment  :cool:

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
Tesco are employing temporary staff at the moment  :cool:

Well they'll have to work at Tesco for real then  :D

Don't know why I'm laughing, now the self employed have been told to claim universal credit, they might make me work there too!    :lol:

Offline aps

Well they'll have to work at Tesco for real then  :D

Don't know why I'm laughing, now the self employed have been told to claim universal credit, they might make me work there too!    :lol:
if your yearly income was under 50000£, you get unto 80% of you income, maximum of 2500£ per month.

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
if your yearly income was under 50000£, you get unto 80% of you income, maximum of 2500£ per month.

Yeah, they're only taking taxes filed in the 2018/19 year into consideration and I only filed 2 months in that year so I'll only get £200-300. If they were taking 2019/2020 into consideration it would be worth me hanging on - so Tesco immunity it is lol

Ffs less chance of catching the rona doing the occasional rub and tugs at home! The Lord works in mysterious ways

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
You guys should remember this when you're on here berating a service provider for working through this crisis.

We don't all have 2nd civvy jobs or charge a king's ransom for an hour's worth of company so have savings in the bank. Some of us were just surviving as it was - same as you, and goodness knows when this will end
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 07:23:08 pm by Working Wendy »