Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda - Whitechapel - October 2021  (Read 1652 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6287768) (11 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
49 review(s) for _Miranda_ (30 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Harker90

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'll do my best to get caught up.

I saw Miranda last week at her place in Whitechapel. This is the 3rd time I've seen her. The first was a positive. The 2nd was borderline Neutral and this is back to a positive. Other punters are right in that service depends how she's feeling (and what she's taken) on the day. All 15 min @ £40 bookings.

Comms: replied within half an hour, a bit of back and forth and we agreed a time for once I'd finished work.

The Girl: I find her quite attractive. She's chubbier than her AW photos but I'm into it and she's got quite large tits. Very girl next door.

The Service: She'd definitely taken something before the meet as she was a bit out of it when I arrived and kept giggling. I expected this based on when I'd previously met her and other reviews frequently mention this. In a way I found it a bit fun as sometimes SP's can be cold whereas miranda was a good laugh. Started with FK and then onto titwank, missionary and eventually came in the bag. She seemed to get really into it, and kept pulling me in for DFK throughout sex. I find it's unusual to get this level of "passion" from an SP so it's a positive in my book.

Conclusion: I'd personally recommend a visit for a 15 or 30 min booking.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'll do my best to get caught up.
Mate, you've been here 2 years you should know where reviews go by now.

if you want this moved to the correct review section you need to post a link to who it is you saw and state what rating you want to give it. You mention 3 visits and both neutral and positive.

Offline tynetunnel

If I was anywhere near London and if I knew who she was, this may be of use…  otherwise less so. But thanks for making the effort to review

Offline stevedave

If I was anywhere near London and if I knew who she was, this may be of use…  otherwise less so. But thanks for making the effort to review

This one perhaps, but who knows  :unknown: :lol:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline fannydango

I have seen her.  I like her very much. 

Offline whoya.kiddin

CAUTION  I have come back to this review after reading it a couple of days ago and I think it is a good call on the part of the moderators to move this out of the review section.  I PM'd the OP because his description of the service on offer was markedly different from mine a few years ago. He has not replied. 

She refused CIM even though she had confirmed an additional charge for it before the meet and I was also refused a number of other advertised services.  If you go back through her history to the time of Massuse Nicol (2017) I think some of the reviews are "questionable."

Offline puntingpumping1920

CAUTION  I have come back to this review after reading it a couple of days ago and I think it is a good call on the part of the moderators to move this out of the review section.  I PM'd the OP because his description of the service on offer was markedly different from mine a few years ago. He has not replied. 

She refused CIM even though she had confirmed an additional charge for it before the meet and I was also refused a number of other advertised services.  If you go back through her history to the time of Massuse Nicol (2017) I think some of the reviews are "questionable."

She never refused CIM in my booking a few weeks ago (I wasn't charged extra)

She's a fatty now
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline kidpoontang

« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 01:27:35 pm by kidpoontang »