Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise from Blackpool  (Read 1200 times)

Offline NorthernGuy7777

Anyone know what happened to Louise who used to incall around St Lythmm / Blackpool etc?

She went under a few names, OriginaLouiss, SexOnLegs, TheOneAndOnly BubbleButtLouise

I know she got mixed reviews off people but my experience with her was always good! Shame if she’s stopped as I’d love to have seen her one last time

Offline blackburnian

Think I know who you mean  - did she keep going on about getting her tits done ????

If so retired AFAIK  - no great loss really either ,seem to remember she had a fair reputation for fucking punters about .

She also used to post a load of shit on social media  - seemed a bit loopy to me .

Thanks for your reviews on her and your contributions over the last 2 1/2 years odd  ………. :bomb: :bomb:

Bb
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 11:50:03 am by blackburnian »

Offline chrishornx

they were, indeed, very helpful

Offline NorthernGuy7777

Sorry,

I’ve been working out the country for the last couple years and only just got back!

As soon as I get back into the game I’ll post some good (or maybe bad) reviews.

Like I said, I seen her twice before I left and she was a good punt but I seen that others had some bad experiences!

Offline Stupidpunt

She was active quite recently in Liverpool. See the link below
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188810.0

Offline NorthernGuy7777

Thanks for that! Hopefully I can find her haha

Offline lookinglad44

Seen her a couple of times! Would love to find her again

Offline LANCSVIEW

Seen her a couple of times! Would love to find her again

I think this might be her : External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:17:49 pm by LANCSVIEW »

Offline lookinglad44

I think this might be her : External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link, after looking I don't think this is her, it could be but im just not sure.

Offline NigelF

It isn't I'm afraid.

Jay

Are you sure?

Assuming you're right it would mean I incorrectly indexed her profile (BustyLeanne) to this previous review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77337.0

Given the poor comms and timewasting it certainly sounds like her but of course that could apply to many WGs!

Jay-Jay

I'd say not Nigel. Just compare the face pics in the earlier link you have provided. I know the current profile face pics are blurred but you can still make out cheekbones. The Betty Boop, "Say, Love it Louise" that I saw didn't,t have cheekbones that were visible!

Jay

Offline NigelF

I'd say not Nigel. Just compare the face pics in the earlier link you have provided. I know the current profile face pics are blurred but you can still make out cheekbones. The Betty Boop, "Say, Love it Louise" that I saw didn't,t have cheekbones that were visible!

Jay

Cheers for the info. I didn't realise we could click on the indexed images of the old profile and they'd still be visible (full size). Having seen BustyLeanne in person, I'm confident that it's not her. I've reported it to admin so he can remove my indexing.