Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hourglass Redhead Edinburgh....  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Samg1984

Remember your bank statements and photo id with address proofs lads!   :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Boinky

Just sent her my 10-page application along with loads of ID with banking details and passwords.

Can't wait to hear back.

Offline Glesgaboy

I’m sure you’ll sail thro - she says ( despite the filtering process etc etc ) she’s non judgemental -“British people only - wider Anglosphere clients - Aussie, NZ, US etc - will be considered”.
 :wackogirl:

Offline auldie63

Think she means you better be white. :dash: :scare: :hi:

Offline Name Not Found

Shame she's a nutjob. A good redhead is hard to find. Reminds me of the young lass up in Tollcross (Edinburgh) many years ago. I think she was Scandinavian. Beautiful pale skin and red hair and a cracking body. Those were the days...

Offline Scottychap

Shame she's a nutjob. A good redhead is hard to find. Reminds me of the young lass up in Tollcross (Edinburgh) many years ago. I think she was Scandinavian. Beautiful pale skin and red hair and a cracking body. Those were the days...

Worked from a flat in the building opposite Ambassadors? Absolutely outstanding punt - I think she was Swedish? There was also another girl used to work out of her student room in the Edinburgh College of Art.

Offline Poopster

I’m sure you’ll sail thro - she says ( despite the filtering process etc etc ) she’s non judgemental -“British people only - wider Anglosphere clients - Aussie, NZ, US etc - will be considered”.
 :wackogirl:

The first thing that popped into my mind.

Offline Poopster

Think she means you better be white. :dash: :scare: :hi:

The second thing that popped into my mind.

Offline Poopster

Online Shy Tot

Redhead Alexandra?

What a cracker!

Offline Name Not Found

Aye, that was her. Stunning  :rose: