Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met its_rosie_hearts?  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Newtothis69

Morning,

I was wondering if anyone has met its_rosie_hearts before? 

External Link/Members Only

I noticed her profile and she looks quite pretty to me. Her AW profile has some good recent feedback but I wanted to check with the experts before booking.

Any help greatly appreciated. I’ll stick a review up of course if we meet

Offline Scottychap

I was waiting for the feedback to build up a bit, and some from punter handles that seem legit, or who have also seen other girls I’ve seen.

She looks right up my street, but there’s something about the profile that doesn’t convince me she’s a real WG, or maybe she is theoretically a WG but never actually available or super flakey.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 08:58:04 am by Scottychap »

Offline FF2019

She looks great and I have been patiently waiting too  :hi:

Tried to call it goes to VM & no reply to messages

Offline Newtothis69

I mailed her via AW and the responses have all seemed good. She asked me to put a booking in via the system.

I guess it could be because she wants to build up some feedback etc.

But something has held me back from doing it so far.  Might just need to TOFTT  :D

Offline Falkirk GND

I mailed her via AW and the responses have all seemed good. She asked me to put a booking in via the system.

I guess it could be because she wants to build up some feedback etc.

But something has held me back from doing it so far.  Might just need to TOFTT  :D

I’m like you - I’ve had a couple of email exchanges and replies were perfectly fine, but just something about the profile and the emails has made me hold off. I’m a firm believer in the old spidey-sense, and something just niggles and has prevented me from booking, so if you TOFTT, I’ll await your report with great interest!

Offline Neverthere

I have been out of punting for a while with life things but like keeping eye in hope I can be back one day. Seen Rosie's profile and enough to spark my interest.

I made enquiries to Rosie when profile was new, comms were all pretty decent even to the stage of making booking.

However I had asked for rough location day before so I could plan my travelling, parking etc and politely informed by Rosie she would confirm on the day, so all I had was a town location.

With just 30 mins before booking I get the txt "you still coming". I had no idea of her approx location as I still never had a clue and wasn't just prepared to drive to a town and hope for the best I'd get a call or txt and I'd be in the right area, also my travel time was 45 mins or so and wasn't prepared to gamble.

Polite enough txt responses when I informed her that I was waiting on her to txt me address as she had instructed, didn't want to push on the day due to her profile rating 0 at the time. Never got the oops mixed messages sorry can we re-arrange so I have never tried again.

For me the messages was very polite and direct to the point given the impression she was not new to the job and knew what she was doing.

Did initially feel like missed opportunity but something put me off trying to book again, have seen profile updated as "party girl with right client"
Think I'll give it a miss now.

Offline MrMakers

She was down in London a few weeks ago and did a few shifts at House of Divine, so I imagine she's legit

Offline Falkirk GND

She was down in London a few weeks ago and did a few shifts at House of Divine, so I imagine she's legit

How do you know this? What name did she go under af HOD?  :hi:

Offline MrMakers

How do you know this? What name did she go under af HOD?  :hi:

Its in the London hod thread.  She was using the same pics on hod as her aw, and she mentioned on aw that she was in London and had a day free for meets that didn't clash with her hod schedule

Offline Falkirk GND

Its in the London hod thread.  She was using the same pics on hod as her aw, and she mentioned on aw that she was in London and had a day free for meets that didn't clash with her hod schedule

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Falkirk GND

Help an old codger out- is it this thread?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282347.1500

If so, I’m damned if I can find any reference to her. What page is it on?

Thanks again  :)

Offline big-al93

Help an old codger out- is it this thread?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282347.1500

If so, I’m damned if I can find any reference to her. What page is it on?

Thanks again  :)

Top of the last page there's a reference to an Amy from Scotland who is on AW by the poster who mentioned it. But there is no listing there now. I'm assuming that's the mention that was being discussed, but tbf there is no comment there from anyone who actually met her.