Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy emma 4 u - Walsall  (Read 828 times)

Offline xxpat

Hi...I know there are a few revews on the above lady, shes on my HL , but some rather confusing details on the reviews, 1 references no owo on 30 min bookings 1 review say no breast relief, another says they did partake...scratching my head around the inconsistencies...would rather avoid a 1 hr booking but is that the only way to unlock these services..? I know I could ask her, shes friendly, but thought I d ask here first as this along with her neutrals has ne in 2 minds...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:36:25 am by Littlefoot »

Offline xxpat

Yes I m aware, doesn't really resolve my queries though..

Offline Moby Dick

45mins £100 maybe :unknown:

Nothing on her profile specifically about reduced services for shorter time.
Standard OWO at discretion, and Q&A mentions showering/hygiene etc.

If I was interested, I would send a short message asking her for a price for the services and duration you require, regardless of any reviews on here or AW.

Then dettol your dick with wire wool.

Offline PistolPete

I saw her again last week in Dudley . £130 for 1 hour . .owo this time . mish cg and doggy . Still no titwank . Strange cos she let's you play with them all through the booking . Her phone went off twice but she never bothered with it till I,d finished .I thought she was a good punt ,lots of eye contact ,smiles and the occasional  laugh .Great tits as well . Hope that helps