Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Petite WG Near NEC  (Read 1838 times)

Halleyroad

Hey

Who are must see's near NEC or nearby as i will be travelling down soon towards Birmingham.

Miss Independent is  on my list but not sure if she will be available so need some back up options.

A list of top WG that are fairly skinny in they 20s ans offer a good GFE.

Price isn't a issue.

Ming

Petite, GFE and 20's automatically makes me think of Emily Blonde

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sweet vanilla GFE with a solid set of reviews behind her, she used to EmilyBlonde20 if you want to read about her.

Ming  :hi:

Halleyroad

Petite, GFE and 20's automatically makes me think of Emily Blonde

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sweet vanilla GFE with a solid set of reviews behind her, she used to EmilyBlonde20 if you want to read about her.

Ming  :hi:

Thank Ming

Already had her hotlisted as a potential

Halleyroad

Any other recommendations guys

going next week and want something lined up

Offline Littlefoot

Any other recommendations guys

going next week and want something lined up

I noticed there wasn't a great response on this one, probably because we aren't exactly overloaded with such, at the moment. But I came up with these 3.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 04:03:12 pm by Littlefoot »

Halleyroad

I noticed there wasn't a great response on this one, probably because we aren't exactly overloaded with such, at the moment. But I came up with these 3.

Thank you

Il check the profiles out, and hopefully book someone

Offline BuiltForSpeed

A lot of the girls I've been HL'ing seem to have been unavailable in the last week. Is there something going on we don't know about, like a mass exodus or have all their biological clocks synchronised??

Offline l1mpd1ck

A lot of the girls I've been HL'ing seem to have been unavailable in the last week. Is there something going on we don't know about, like a mass exodus or have all their biological clocks synchronised??
It's half term so if they've got kids (and lots of WGs have) or grandkids (and a few of them have these too) then they are either on holiday or just not able to work

Offline BuiltForSpeed

It's half term so if they've got kids (and lots of WGs have) or grandkids (and a few of them have these too) then they are either on holiday or just not able to work

Ah didn't twig on this - good shout. Thanks

Halleyroad

yeah all the ones i picked from bham seem to not be available or on tour

just my luck