Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: confusing profile - Gloucestershire  (Read 731 times)

Offline tig75

Hi All,

Anyone apply to explain what is going on with this profile...

External Link/Members Only

this is the 2nd profile that has been posted in last 3 days, seems like the like list is everything with nothing ruled out. The last profile disappeared the same day. The limited information is confused too not sure if this is a couple or a single woman!?!  :dash:

Offline scutty brown

looks like a contact scam
e-mail her and you'll get a fake photo, a request for money for her parents / plane ticket / medical bills and offers of undying love

Offline joninbristol

Hi All,

Anyone apply to explain what is going on with this profile...

External Link/Members Only

this is the 2nd profile that has been posted in last 3 days, seems like the like list is everything with nothing ruled out. The last profile disappeared the same day. The limited information is confused too not sure if this is a couple or a single woman!?!  :dash:

As a general rule, I automatically rule out and blacklist anyone with a confusing or contradictory profile.
Usually says they're either a liar, or they're in need of a detox, or perhaps just need to get their act together.
Especially when two fully loaded profiles appear within days.
Just avoid.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:53:00 pm by joninbristol »

Offline joninbristol

Offline scutty brown

Profile gone - did you report it?

Offline tig75

the andy ??# profile keeps disappearing and then popping up again, if you look tomorrow it'll be back they seem to have learnt to switch areas now. i just didnt get what the motivation was.

Offline joninbristol

Profile gone - did you report it?

I didn't, Scutty, as I was on the road (parked up) when I replied.
Maybe Lewis did?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 08:31:48 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Lewis

Maybe Lewis did?

The profile had already vanished before I saw this thread.

With AW though, although the profile has been removed, they tend to leave the photos behind. I was curious what she looked like, then ran the image through Yandex, and the rest was history.