Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuicyassX Plymouth  (Read 904 times)

Online Prifessionallondinguy

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone had been in contact with this outfit.  I saw three profiles clearly from the same pimp on AW last week, two have now disappeared this one remains.
Is it B&S or a scam?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 12:23:45 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline JimmySW

No prices, no phone number, no nationality and a Barebacker with stolen photos - what could possibly go wrong!  :yahoo: :dash:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Same outfit, goes straight to WA and bb included.

Offline JimmySW

Same outfit, goes straight to WA and bb included.

Stolen photos from her as well.

That’s four in total over the past month.  What’s the score? You arrive, get bashed on the head by hidden assailants, then robbed? It’s an experience! Not quite sure it’s GFE.

Offline joninbristol

You arrive, get bashed on the head by hidden assailants, then robbed? It’s an experience!
Not quite sure it’s GFE.

GFE? Sounds more like my marriage.... :lol:

Offline Willing Sub

Surprise, surprise, "Juicyass is no longer active" on Adultwank

They’re back.... offering BB.....same cute redhead....different name and AW account....  tried an image reverse check so not sure where this image is from.
If only!!
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 06:32:28 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline bristolian31

What is the point having these profiles? Scamming for deposits, or what? Im having a hard time anyone is that stupid to pay that. Not even PG.
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.
Banned by: daviemac

:unknown: This one doesn’t even have PG.  if you message you receive WA number with a few other photos in a provocative pose.  Likely a dude replying.  Address given but you’d be brave to enter  :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 06:37:30 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline JimmySW

They’re back.... offering BB.....same cute redhead....different name and AW account....  tried an image reverse check so not sure where this image is from.
If only!!

Here you go: External Link/Members Only

Haha they’re all on there.  Tempted to try and book an outcall to a some far away hotel and waste their time too.

Here you go: External Link/Members Only
:hi: Could I ask what you used to reverse image check.   The ones I used have 0 feedback!

Looks like another, at least they’re persistent!!

Offline JimmySW