Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham Recommendations?  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Milf Hunter

I’m going to be in Central Birmingham for work near the end of the month.

Grateful for any advice or recommendations. Is Lush worth checking out? Or are there any well-reviewed indies?

What I’d be looking for is an SP with an incall location in the centre of Birmingham (or easily reachable by public transport / taxi). Ideally looking for a size 12/14. Preferably pretty facially and one that loves to DFK.

If someone would be kind enough to suggest some names, I’ll have a look through the reviews on here.

Thanks.

Offline WDFORTE

Kandi or Michelle at the studio parlour wise or Lush depending on who's available on the day.  Both places reviewed prolifically on here.  Lush also has an uptodate site.

Would that be Milf Hunter with the Fazer?

Offline chatbite

Based on your criteria I'd say English Babe Emma stands out as a great choice. She's curvy, fit as fuck and usually works from a hotel in the city. Gives good head and incudes CIM in her rates.
The big issue you'll have is her profile is only up on days she's working so by the time you click this links below she could be gone (she's online today). Worth checking her again on the day you're in Brum though in case you get lucky.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline girthyrod

I’m going to be in Central Birmingham for work near the end of the month.

Grateful for any advice or recommendations. Is Lush worth checking out? Or are there any well-reviewed indies?

What I’d be looking for is an SP with an incall location in the centre of Birmingham (or easily reachable by public transport / taxi). Ideally looking for a size 12/14. Preferably pretty facially and one that loves to DFK.

If someone would be kind enough to suggest some names, I’ll have a look through the reviews on here.

Thanks.

Czech Bianka?

Offline Milf Hunter

Based on your criteria I'd say English Babe Emma stands out as a great choice. She's curvy, fit as fuck and usually works from a hotel in the city. Gives good head and incudes CIM in her rates.
The big issue you'll have is her profile is only up on days she's working so by the time you click this links below she could be gone (she's online today). Worth checking her again on the day you're in Brum though in case you get lucky.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Down now, but I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the tips, all.

Offline chatbite

Down now, but I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the tips, all.

She has a few reviews on here so worth checking them out as a few pictures will be visible, expensive though as she's £200 per hour from memory

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=343899.0