Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotblondeelsa - Leamington Spa  (Read 2464 times)

24 review(s) for Hot Naty (22 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Absie

I remember seeing her early on this year in Leaminton Spa and was excited since yhe pics of her look really hot and she has a lot of positive reviews. The apartment was nice and discreet and she does make you feel comfortable but I was dissappointed that she didn't actually look anything like she did in the pictures.

The looks: Although I knew she was short I didn't realise she put on so much weight and she looks older than I had anticipated. Definitely wouldn't say in her 30's more 40's. The pictures have been touched and she doesn't look slim at all. It felt like I was more tricked into paying £150 which I have now read is £160. The pictures and reality are completely different.

The sex wasn't too bad and she does engage well. We did try a few positions and she is very friendly.

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

When did the meeting take place?

Offline Straightsix

The good old days:

Hidden Image/Members Only

....before she could afford the 2 for 1 menu on a Wednesday afternoon at the local Toby Carvery.

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline chief-93

Looked exactly like the pictures when I saw her, granted there has been some very good airbrushing going on.

Offline Absie

The meeting took place in February.

Offline GingerNuts

The meeting took place in February.

As the review was posted in December 2021 that must be Ferbruary 2021.

Over the six month limit so moved to Regional Discussion.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Online mr.bluesky

Shouldn't it be posted in the review section rather than the regional discussion section  :unknown:
OK I just noticed the date of the original posting. Ignore my comment.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 01:53:49 pm by mr.bluesky »