Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen elizza in worcester?  (Read 3410 times)

harry155

bod666

I've noticed Elizza crop up in Worcester a few times so i think she's one of those ones that roam around. She didn't light my fire enough to give her a try even though Worcester is a punting desert. I'm slightly suspicious of the feedback - dunno if that guy is genuine tho he does crop up on alot of worcs girls feedback.

if you like the look of her then go for a 30min punt and report back! Not much to lose?

harry155

Yes I probably will. I don't get the chance very often so I just wondered if anyone had been already! Agree the feedback looks a bit suspicious.

harry155

Went to see Elizza. Bit of a strange one - at times she was cold and distant, at times really quite passionate. Decent owo and took a big load in her mouth without complaining, but didn't swallow as advertised. Didn't like reverse oral as she was very ticklish but then took a good hard pounding in doggy and certainly seemed to enjoy it. Very pretty, petite girl with reasonable English. Definitely worth a try for the money but not sure I'd go back.

bod666

I think i saw her in passing when i punted with a blonde polish girl a month or so ago. Was it in a house with a white door in st peters? Fairly sure Elizza was sat downstairs when i left.
She's now sharing with Carmen (i think?) Who looks tempting - did you see her during your visit?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incidentally - sexyblondemelissa is back in worcester and she's amazing! Saw her last saturday. Full on great gfe.

harry155

Yes, that's the house. Carmen was downstairs. Dressed in a tracksuit and looked a bit of a mess to be honest, but in her pictures she looks great - just needs to make the effort I think. Elizza says they do a lesbian show together but she's leaving in Feb.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

bod666

Thanks CT,

Apols for the links - was having a sneaky ukp surf on the train so couldn't use the laptop to post links.

Thanks for the update harry - think i'll be giving them a miss.

We're briefly wg rich in worcs - sandy at the holiday inn droitwich and melissa in worcester itself. Its weird knowing i dont have to travel far for a good punt! :)

The President

Omg I thought Wolves was bad - from all these links I can see why I got no luck when I was in Malvern  :thumbsdown:

Offline ianp1976

Incidentally - sexyblondemelissa is back in worcester and she's amazing! Saw her last saturday. Full on great gfe.
[/quote]

Melissa is amazing and very sexy, one of my best punts in a long while.

bod666

I agree wholeheartedly. I'm looking forward to going to see her again to see is as good second time round. She's dislodged Jennifer Brum out of my top 3 now  :thumbsup:

Offline daz6966

I took the plunge to see this girl today en route to bristol. Reasonably good aw reviews and her availability tempted me. And her ginger hair!!
As someone else said on this thread, sometimes very distant, sometimes quite passionate. Kept going on about the landlord will be coming round, stopping to look out of the window, stopping to pull her hairs of my cock. Pretty crap owo to be honest. When it came to sex, she asked me what position I wanted to which I asked for her on top. She clearly wasn't keen on this position and huffed and puffed and muttered something in polish before hopping on. Kept depth of penetration to a minimum by keeping a hand on my cock. I asked for doggy, she refused. I asked her to lie on her back with her legs over the end of the bed and fucked her hard and deep which she complained about. To be blunt, I just wanted to get out of there. Shot my load, tidied up and left. Another EE disappointment.

Kermit007

Thanks CT,

Apols for the links - was having a sneaky ukp surf on the train so couldn't use the laptop to post links.

Thanks for the update harry - think i'll be giving them a miss.

We're briefly wg rich in worcs - sandy at the holiday inn droitwich and melissa in worcester itself. Its weird knowing i dont have to travel far for a good punt! :)

Got a link for sandy?. Also what is she like? Thanks

bod666

https://www.adultwork.com/2056585 or https://www.adultwork.com/Sexy+Sweet+Sandy 

Unfortunately she appears to currently be in Swindon.

If you search ukp using 2056585 you should find some reviews

6 review(s) found for Sexy Sweet Sandy linked to in above post (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Got a link for sandy?. Also what is she like? Thanks

Unfortunately she appears to currently be in Swindon.

If you search ukp using 2056585 you should find some reviews