Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wg's and Sunday appointment' s  (Read 1526 times)

Offline fettish008

Does anyone on here ever punt on a Sunday and if so is it only romanian wg's around?really feel like going for a punt tomorrow but not sure if there will be many wg's to chose from.im in the ox bucks and wilts area.

Offline Corus Boy

It's pretty much "just another day" in Cardiff!

DG

No problem in the Glasgow area. My best punting days are Friday to Monday as that's when my missus is at work. I've had many a good time on a Sunday. Their profiles should tell you if they have a day off on Sundays. Part time WGs tend to work at the weekend because of their day job commitments.

Offline Happylad

For nearly a year I had a regular who did 2 hour Outcalls to me at my home every sunday evening. It always seemed to me to round off the weekend very nicely.

Offline nigel4498

Surely all WG's attend church on a Sunday.  :angelgirl:

Offline foreverchanges

Been punting for 16 years and only had 1 punt on a Sunday..a mere 5 months ago although to be fair it was the student nymphomaniacs Lily and Eva in Newcastle so well worth waiting for.

The problem was that I did all my punting in Edinburgh and lets face it ..its bad enough travelling on a train during the week never mind the shite that passes for a Sunday service.

pierrot

Ive had some tremndous punts on a Sunday, I generally find you need to be organised in advance though, last minute doesnt always work.

Offline foreverchanges

Was once in the lounge at London Street Sauna in Edinburgh when a punter asked the now sadly deceased receptionist Bruce why  they didnt open until 2.00pm on  a Sunday as opposed to 10.30am Monday- Saturday.

"Aye well we've all got tae go tae church first tae confess all oor sins!"  was his reply.

Offline Marmalade

Yeah they open their collection boxes

Offline Marmalade

Was once in the lounge at London Street Sauna in Edinburgh when a punter asked the now sadly deceased receptionist Bruce why  they didnt open until 2.00pm on  a Sunday as opposed to 10.30am Monday- Saturday.

"Aye well we've all got tae go tae church first tae confess all oor sins!"  was his reply.

He certainly deserved the answer! Of course, most places in Broughton don't serve breakfast until lunchtime. Something to do with most people confessing they can't remember where they were the night before.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Sunday is a regular punting day for me. The only problem can be public transport if you are using it. Lots of girls work on Sunday in my experience.

Offline tantric talents

This is a very valid question as many of the WG's I want to see on a Sunday when I have much more time on my hands pick this as their "day off" Since shops are often open on Sunday's these days I suppose it does not much restrict their shoe buying opportunities!
Also as most WGs are foreigners with no family here to see at weekends, Mondays would seem a much more sensible day to take off ?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:37:46 am by tantric talents »

Offline Marmalade

I hardly think we can tell prossies which days they should have the "for sale" sign on their fannies. As a theoretical point it's more appropriate for saafe. As with anything, you might have to change your expectations on Sundays due to outdated cultural norms that many people choose to follow.

xxxx

I've had some on a sunday - 2 in Yorkshire 1 Birmingham 1 Nottingham.

Offline The_Don

I punt any day of the week, Sunday no different.

London has a lot on offer.