Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 30 Minute Meets - Advice  (Read 2630 times)

Offline tynetunnel

No doubt.

But some men get off on going down on girls, whores or not.

Which is true for me.
and is true for me too  :thumbsup: I’d be disappointed if RO isn’t on offer! :cry:

Offline Aj280

I agree with others that 45 mins is the absolute sweet spot. That's my preference usually. Although when I have spare change I prefer an hour with a well reviewed wg. However, as others have said, 30 mins is plenty of time. 15 mins I'll never do with an independent, only for Soho walk up maybe.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
LOL  ;) thing is punting is all about getting your leg over and releasing the built up tension and frustration of everyday life by fucking a young tight pussy or ass until you explode. All the other stuff is a load of bollocks, remember YOU are paying to do this, the pleasure is YOURS YOU pay for it. The idea is not to give the wg an orgasm as she's not paying anything, if she wants an orgasm from me then she has to pay ME.
Your reviews paint a picture C2S. I didn't see too many green cards.

No doubt.

Which is true for me.
Yep. Clearly evident in my reviews, You can't beat the kiss afterwards when you have all the juices on your lips.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 06:40:10 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline auldgreytoun

I usually go for 30 mins as I am a stingy bastard, and even find with a massage, it’s more than enough time, if done properly, to be rock hard by the time th HE takes place. For normal full service, again if I have the horn 15/20 mins build up is more than adequate.

Offline JonasG

I usually go for 30 mins as I am a stingy bastard, and even find with a massage, it’s more than enough time, if done properly, to be rock hard by the time th HE takes place. For normal full service, again if I have the horn 15/20 mins build up is more than adequate.

The best sex in the civvie world lasts about 20-25 minutes with foreplay etc included so a 30 min punt is perfect.

Offline Samsunguy

If you can achieve 2 pops in 30mins -
Oral - 5mins
Sex (missionary) - 5mins - 1st cum
RO and oral - 5-10mins - revive the little one
Sex - 10mins constant pounding - 2nd cum.

Offline cueball

That's me too.... I like to taste em...licking a pussy is all part of a punt for me

Offline TTGR

Hope all goes well OP.  :thumbsup:

From the glass half empty side of things:

A 30 mins punt reduces punter regret and monetary damage when the SP or service is a letdown.
Of the negs I have had, I felt fine about it within about 5 mins of walking out.

I’ve personally only ever booked an hour for a return punt/regular.

Speedrocket

Hi All,

I am contemplating my first 30 minute meet and if it goes well and does not feel too rushed will consider more in the future (would be a massive money saver)

I have only done 1 hour or more meets before as i feel relaxed and can take my time.

I.e after showering before and after a 30 min meet that really only leaves about 20-25 mins. I have the feeling that once starting off the meet and receiving oral i will be constantly checking my watch to ensure i do not get carried away then rushing the last 10 mins or so...

If anyone has done or prefers 30 min meets how do you approach these. I assume the girl is also prepared for a very rushed and regimented no messing about meet, I guess i should just go in and get straight into it?

it is quantity vs quality imo ;)

Offline NigelF

it is quantity vs quality imo ;)

Please add some quantity or quality to your review count.

But what if one gets off on the idea of getting the girl off...

I don't actually care about them getting off however I do quite like RO and particularly 69, as such most WGs I've seen for 30 mins have pretended that I have got them off, primarily because I do quite a bit of 69'ing. I'm sure a few (nowhere near most though) weren't even faking either (due to various signs) but either way, personally I think 30 mins would be enough for you to "get most girls off", unless of course you need lots of shagging time (or perhaps in your case oral only) in order to cum.

In case anyone is wondering, I don't often mention 69 in my reviews unless they refuse. This is because I do start with just OWO (no RO or 69), almost all girls offer RO/69, no one's interested in whether I think they came and neglecting to mention 69'ing helps protect my identity.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:06:07 pm by NigelF »