Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy9006 in Hanwell/Ealing - full-on stuff but needs to slow down a bit maybe  (Read 3634 times)

11 review(s) for daisy9006 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Ed R

External Link/Members Only

£120 for the hour. In her previous incarnation she was only £80, which was best possible value anywhere. She must've cottoned on.

I used to see Daisy back in the day when she was in Wimbledon as Roseangel, but here she was in her new pad - a sexy little terraced cottage just off a carpark in Ealing. Easy anonymous access and feels very convenient.

Daisy is a 30-something Bulgarian with a curvy but trim figure, a cheeky smile, perky small tits and below the waist has a dreamy curvy arse and slightly thick thighs with a pretty pussy and arsehole, which she enjoys having fingered.

Daisy is quite a full-on punt - a bit too much maybe, more on that later, but to start with the whole thing was ideal GFE: through the door DFK, a bit of groping and into the shower to freshen up, then up the stairs and straight into energetic sex.

Daisy remembered that I like a bit of arse-play (on me), and she almost instantly lubed me up and started finger-rimming and finger-fucking, while giving energetic OWO. Some of her enthusiasm is a bit over the top though, and she kept taking my cock out of her mouth to grin at me when I'd rather it stayed in. Still, the combination of arsage and blowjob was taking me close to the edge so I slowed things down with a bit of RO and fingering on her, which she enjoyed, writhing around the bed and at least giving a good imitation of a gal having a good time. Everything interspersed with lots of sloppy DFK, face-fucking, arse-fingering by both of us on each other and generally ending up pretty dishevelled on a much-rumpled bed until I wanked into her mouth as she fucked my arse with a dildo. She has a good technique whereby she keeps your cock in her mouth long after you've come, so you get to decide when to withdraw. Then she's off to the bathroom to dispose of the result.

Now, I'm usually up for a strong round two, and so is Daisy, but this time it all went pear-shaped; I got hard all right but somehow just couldn't come. She lubed up my cock and wanked me but it was all a bit too frenetic, and her continual funny faces and grimaces were a bit off-putting; I really wanted her just to lie quietly next to me and give me a slow handjob, but she was always up and about playing with lube bottles and trying different wanking positions, so I never got into my stride. Eventually I asked her just to lie on the bed and play with her pussy while I wanked over her tits, but she insisted on writhing around in an overly enthusiastic manner and I just didn't make it. Our hour was up and I hit the shower with a strong semi that just wasn't going to get there.

I'm sure I'll go back, cos I love the energy she generates, but she needs to learn when to throttle back and let an old geezer like me enjoy a slow sensual handjob. Perhaps I should have fucked her instead so I could control things better, who knows.

(on her profile it says Party Girl - does this indicate that she might be on something during the punt? It would explain her slightly hyper behaviour).
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Londonpunter30

Had this girl on my HL for ages. I'm a big fan of anal play on me, but she's the wrong part of London for me so not had a chance to visit yet.

Keep hoping she will go back to Wimbledon

Offline Bumbl3

Thanks for review op, i may need to see her very soon :cool:

Offline GoodIdea

Party Girl does usually mean that they will partake in a little something something with you.

Or that they just tick all the boxes.

Offline LLPunting

"Party girl" does indicate that they're more than just "420 friendly".  They will be into probably more than one thing from the greater range of narcotics with varying psychotropic effects, not usually to the benefit of the punter, unless he's also partial.

Offline king tarzan

Gosh complaining that woman was full on!! :scare:
It's a dream start!!! :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online Muff licker

"Party girl" does indicate that they're more than just "420 friendly".  They will be into probably more than one thing from the greater range of narcotics with varying psychotropic effects, not usually to the benefit of the punter, unless he's also partial.

If you study her profile it actually states "parties" which is not the same as party girl in my opinion

Offline Ed R

Gosh complaining that woman was full on!! :scare:
It's a dream start!!! :thumbsup:

Agreed! That's why I'll be going back for more . . but maybe a better idea of how to manage the punt now
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.