Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: laura_top_rimming_bj - Liverpool St / Aldgate  (Read 3655 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5576948) (14 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5358080) (19 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
31 review(s) for Top_Rimming_bj_laura (21 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline quanon

A 3 part punt this one, bad start, ok middle, rubbish ending.

For those that just want the basics:
  • Comms - all by txt, very efficient
  • Looks - mid 40s, slim
  • Personality - unfriendly, very formulaic
  • Services - massage, OWO, CIM

Link:

External Link/Members Only

Price:
£120 for the hour with no extras.

Small flat between Liverpool St and Aldgate, clean

Looks:

Mid 40s slim blond.

Services:
Arrived after several txt messages (she’s probably the most friendly on txt to be honest, very different in person). Was asked to get undressed in the room, very specific about where I should put my stuff, but it’s her place, so Ok. Asked for the money as I’m about to undress, then told me again to get undressed in the room. Shower was ok, but small.

On return I was told to lie face down on the bed and Laura proceeded to empty what felt like a whole bottle of baby oil on me. Ok ish upper body massage followed, then more oil and she began B2B on my back and ass. She got annoyed when I clenched my butt cheeks as she started B2B, and I mean annoyed (don’t do that, you don’t know how terrible it feels for me, blah, blah, pretty sure my butt is not that firm!!). No rimming as I was too hairy (literally the only girl who offers this service that has ever refused to do it with me, so I can’t be that hairy!!) but OK, it’s her choice. Turn over for a frontal massage, ok with me stroking the outside of her thighs and her back, but got very grumpy when my hand moved to the inside of her leg, again, ok, each to their own. But then got properly annoyed when I tried to stroke her breasts, “every time, the same thing, no touching of pussy or breasts”, not sure what the every time was for, now I’m getting a bit irritated.

Highlight of the session was the BJ, lots of licking and sucking with CIM (I made sure to ask first!!). Stops immediately that you start to cum though, so not a very satisfying orgasm.

Now she starts telling me how she doesn’t like hairy men, how she only likes men who look after themselves, etc. now I look after myself, I just choose not to shave everywhere and look like a pre pubescent boy, that’s my choice. So I say, well I do look after myself, just don’t shave, her response “you don’t look after yourself enough, I couldn’t be with you in my personal life….”, I didn’t realise we were dating!!

I go for a shower, come back to the room and ask if she’s got any plans or working all day, just being polite. “I’m working, always working. As soon as I’m not working I get on a plane back home. I don’t like London”. My response “that’s a pity there’s loads of good stuff to do in London”. Her “I’ve seen everything, everyone in London is mean…..”. OK I say, I’ll shut up then, but she goes off on one about how mean everyone is, how she hates it here and I say we’ll then I think we should both keep quiet. She did not appreciate that, got super rude so finished getting dressed and just left.

Conclusion:

Not bad looking, decent BJ. Don’t go unless you are prepared to follow her unwritten rules to the letter, don’t go if you have any body hair, don’t go unless you are super buff, and definitely don’t try to engage her in conversation, it will go badly wrong if you disagree with anything she says!!

Offline KanPunt

Thanks for the report, had her on the hotlist - moved now to the blacklist.

Offline Lorachoop

What a nightmare. What a stupid arrogant bitch she is. I also gave her a negative long time ago when she cancelled on me while I was on my way there. She got free earlier and wanted to prepone our booking. She couldn't get through to me as I was in the underground train. So she cancelled my booking. This psycho does what she wants and I hope people read reviews here and do not go see her. She clearly doesn't like my city, has a shit attitude, dislikes people here so she can fuck off back to where she came from!

Online Blueberry101

Tried to book her last year when she was around the Barbican area and she was busy the whole week. Glad I did not see her and saved my money.

Online andy6969

I’ve seen her twice when she work/touring at
Bristol . I’m fully shaved before meet her and received good 10-15 mins proper rimming .

Shame you didn’t got rimming from her .

Online andy6969

I’ve seen her twice when she work/touring at
Bristol . I’m fully shaved before meet her and received good 10-15 mins proper rimming .

Shame you didn’t get rimming  from her .

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the review, OP.  She’s been on my HL for little while, but it’s -1 now.  Attitude can be key to making or breaking a punt.

Cheers.

Offline Hus123

I’ve seen here before, can also back this and say she is very very rude in person , do the point it’s disrespectful

Online andy6969

I’ve seen here before, can also back this and say she is very very rude in person , do the point it’s disrespectful

Yea..sometimes 2 mins late step in hotel door then she trying pissing on face.

Offline Waterhouse

Yea..sometimes 2 mins late step in hotel door then she trying pissing on face.
Is that extra?  She doesn’t have watersports listed.   :lol:

Offline lillythesavage

Maybe you should review too, this newer one is quite damning .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350348.0

Online Munter84

Wow  :scare:

A couple of months back I sent a polite enquiry text that went ignored. Seems like she may have done me a favour!

Without wanting to hijack the review, are there any decent alternative massage and rimming SPs in London? (Not the barebacking granny either please)

Offline Ivor Hunch

If you lick enough ass you end up talking shit.

:hi:

Offline superjase

Wow she is horrible man… blacklist her for sure