Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelyLily - Hatfield - TOFT  (Read 267 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7722089) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thaller

Links
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Apartment in Hatfield opposite Galleria. Free 1h parking available nearby, quiet estate and rather discreet overall. The usual 'Russian' flat. Doorbell was not working, had to use another entrance to the building.

Comms
Called up & arranged to meet up in 20 minutes. I recon the comms are handled by another SP, she sounded familiar to another regular Russian crew member I visit regularly. Called again upon arrival.

Time booked
30 minutes - £80

Appearance
Ugh. First impressions - she could easily take a shift at my local Chinese takeaway, wouldn't tell her from the usual old Chinese lady serving the customers.

I think this is a B&S with the pictures - they would need to be AT LEAST 20 years old, and that's not me exaggerating. SP I saw had loads of aged tattoos, wearing a black lace outfit, quite small around 5ft.

Korean, not Russian, as it turns out.

The meeting
Usual behind the door and ushered further into the flat and into the bedroom. 'Money upfront' was the theme at the start. I debated walking due to the appearance, bumped into the other SP currently in the flat (similar look), saw there was no other option available at the time, and decided to go ahead with the original plan. TOFT in the end :) I was offered a shower.

Had to wait for 2-3 minutes in the bedroom alone after the shower, before she arrived. I was told to lie down on the bed.

She got everything ready, from opening the jonny to stacking tissues nearby lol.

OWO, the first 2 minutes consisted of 30 seconds of action, then a break, wiping the piece with a tissue (she was holding the whole time ) & wiping her mouth it. Fucking weird.

After that she continued for another 5 minutes, this time without the tissue. Nothing to write home about, at all. Little use of hand, only around 30% of shaft utilised, stable pace.

She initiated sex after that, wrapping up & mounting me for some cow girl - shit. After a few minutes of that, I banged away in missionary & ended with some doggy. Best part of the punt, quite a small frame yet nice ass, no complaints there, however not exactly much input needed from her.

Cleaned up, got dressed & left.

Conclusion
Not returning. Had higher hopes, the Russian crew normally delivers for me - not this time. Unless you enjoy Asian grandmas, avoid  :lol:

Offline simon07

Sorry about your experience. I avoid the Russian crew because of poor quality.